Grades: PK-K | 153 students
- Noonday Christian Academy is a non-profit early education program serving childrem ages 15 months - Kindergarten.
- We believe that guidance by skilled, trained teachers allows your child's intellectual, spiritual, physical, social, and emotional development to progress smoothly and naturally.
- Our program is designed to promote and capitalize on a child's natural love for learning.
- We provide developmentally appropriate activities which involve discovery, experimentation, peer interaction, and active learning in a Christ centered environment.
- Our goal is to prepare children to succeed and become lifelong learners.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Please see our website noondayacademy.com for a list of classes offered and up to date information.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
KennesawGrades: NS-12 | 895 students
4500 Eagle Drive
Kennesaw, GA 30144
MariettaGrades: NS-8 | 388 students
1772 Johnson Ferry Road
Marietta, GA 30062
SmyrnaGrades: PK-8 | 233 students
3130 Atlanta Road Se
Smyrna, GA 30080
WoodstockGrades: K-11 | 179 students
485 Toonigh Road
Woodstock, GA 30188
MariettaGrades: PK-12 | 987 students
700 Cobb Parkway N
Marietta, GA 30062
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.