|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||423 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||11 courses|
|Average SAT score||1600|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(khaki pants/collared monogram shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,600|
|Tuition Notes||We offer multiple child discounts.|
|Admissions Director||Maura Knight|
|Admissions Associate||Maura Knight|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
- It is the purpose of Northwood Temple Academy to teach each student that all real truth is God-centered. The only infallible book is the Bible, God’s Word. The Bible, therefore, will be the first and most important textbook in the NTA curriculum. All other textbooks, curricula, and materials are to conform to this basic philosophy of Christian education.
- It is the goal of the Academy to guide each student with growing knowledge of the Bible and to teach the revelation of God through His Son and the principles of His Kingdom. The religious instruction that is offered will be positive, with emphasis upon developing a personal relationship with God.
- It is the purpose of the Academy to guide each student to full intellectual development. This will be achieved through the use and development of language, continual exposure to new information that is presented in understandable ways, and the development of thinking skills in problem-solving learning situations that involve the full range of the curriculum. Experiences that teach will be provided in language (speaking, listening, writing, reading, spelling), mathematics, science, social studies, health, physical education, art, and music.
- Each child is a person who has special gifts of personality, intellect, physical ability, and talents. The experiences that are provided in school should nurture this individuality, while teaching the child to live and work in harmony with others.
- Northwood Temple Academy seeks to promote the highest academic standards and to develop skills in music, in the fine arts, and in athletics.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FayettevilleGrades: PK-12 | 650 students
1422 Ireland Dr
Fayetteville, NC 28304
FayettevilleGrades: PK-12 | 384 students
3200 Cliffdale Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28303
FayettevilleGrades: K-12 | 812 students
908 S Mcpherson Church Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28303
FayettevilleGrades: PK-9 | 26 students
2996 Rosehill Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28301
FayettevilleGrades: NS-12 | 144 students
3230 Legion Rd Hope Mills NC 28348
Fayetteville, NC 28348
Do you have a program for special needs children.
- Posted by Parent - figof
Northwood has exceptional academics and teachers who care about each individual student. Their band program is Superior rated among the private and public schools. Our family has been blessed each year.
- Posted by Parent - johnw