Grades: K-8 | 276 students
- Notre Dame Academy is a private, Catholic Elementary School providing classes from Grades K to Grade 8 students.
- The school is owned and operated by the Sisters of Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame Academy Elementary School is committed to providing a thoroughly Catholic education in an academically challenging environment designed to nurture socially responsible citizens who are prepared to make a difference in the world.
- It is a religious institution concerned with enriching and strengthening the spiritual, moral, intellectual, social and aesthetic powers of children through solid instruction.
- The goals, objectives, schoolwide learning expectations, policies and procedures are intended to provide the spiritual and educational foundations which parents desire for their children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||276 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Beverly HillsGrades: PK-8 | 195 students
148 South Linden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Valley VillageGrades: K-12 | 1108 students
4533 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, CA 91607
Sherman OaksGrades: K-12 | 830 students
3900 Stansbury Avenue
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
West HollywoodGrades: PK-6 | 531 students
563 N Alfred St
West Hollywood, CA 90048
Los AngelesGrades: K-12 | 995 students
100 South Barrington Place
Los Angeles, CA 90049
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.