Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
- Notre Dame de Lourdes School is a Catholic parish elementary school in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia offering academic programs for Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Our school is accredited by the Commission on Elementary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Our philosophy seeks a balance of academic disciplines realized in a curriculum where social, personal, physical, and spiritual activities and programs interrelate and augment one another.
- Our purpose is to develop the whole Christian person giving priority to fostering in each child his/her best expression of self.
- Academic excellence is paralleled by the opportunity for the student to nurture his/her relationship with God.
- Through the daily, lived-out Christianity we share, we admire and esteem the goodness in one another with a reverence based on faith and understanding.
- This dynamic infuses our relationship with the parish and civic community preparing our students to embrace the challenges of the 21st century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChesterGrades: PK-K | 65 students
1 University Pl
Chester, PA 19013
MediaGrades: NS-6 | 138 students
20 School Lane
Media, PA 19063
Drexel HillGrades: NS-8 | 181 students
475 Shadeland Ave
Drexel Hill, PA 19026
SwarthmoreGrades: NS-12 | 90 students
401 Rutgers Ave
Swarthmore, PA 19081
AstonGrades: NS-K | 19 students
3301 Concord Rd
Aston, PA 19014
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.