Grades: PK-8 | 283 students
- Notre Dame de Lourdes School is a Catholic parish elementary school in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia offering academic programs for Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Our school is accredited by the Commission on Elementary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Our philosophy seeks a balance of academic disciplines realized in a curriculum where social, personal, physical, and spiritual activities and programs interrelate and augment one another.
- Our purpose is to develop the whole Christian person giving priority to fostering in each child his/her best expression of self.
- Academic excellence is paralleled by the opportunity for the student to nurture his/her relationship with God.
- Through the daily, lived-out Christianity we share, we admire and esteem the goodness in one another with a reverence based on faith and understanding.
- This dynamic infuses our relationship with the parish and civic community preparing our students to embrace the challenges of the 21st century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChesterGrades: PK-K | 65 students
1 University Pl
Chester, PA 19013
MediaGrades: NS-6 | 150 students
20 School Lane
Media, PA 19063
SpringfieldGrades: PK-K | 34 students
433 E Woodland Ave
Springfield, PA 19064
AstonGrades: NS-K | 49 students
3301 Concord Rd
Aston, PA 19014
BrookhavenGrades: K-9 | 239 students
249 Upland Rd
Brookhaven, PA 19015
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.