- As a child approaches school age, parents begin to carefully research an environment that offers an educational experience which fulfills the spiritual, academic, social and emotional needs of their children.
- At Notre Dame of Bethlehem School, we believe that the children who enter our door each day receive the necessary tools needed to succeed in all these areas.
- Our school philosophy is based on guiding children to grow individually, obtain knowledge, acquire skills, and develop an attitude that will enable them to become true Christians.
- A day in the life of Notre Dame engages children in all areas of development with a strong emphasis on the teachings of Jesus.
- We believe that the responsibility of a child’s education rests in the hands of both parents and educators.
- This relationship should be based upon mutual respect and cooperation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||412 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BethlehemGrades: 9-12 | 407 students
4313 Green Pond Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18020
AllentownGrades: PK-8 | 277 students
1151 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103
BethlehemGrades: PK-8 | 309 students
3221 Santee Rd
Bethlehem, PA 18020
BathGrades: PK-8 | 119 students
115 Washington St.
Bath, PA 18014
BethlehemGrades: 6-8 | 191 students
11 W Market St
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Never have I seen such a school that is a family unit filled with joy, cooperation, living faith in daily prayer, and a committment to each child's success. My daughter's in kindergarten currently, and she's adjusted very well to a full day of expectations, a structured routine, and a newfound strength from self-confidence that I never realized. She's learning how to read, even just small words in sentences from her daily classwork and books that we read at home. She's excited to try words that to her might seem difficult, but she does it anyway. She recently used the word "jealous" in a sentence. She even knew what the word meant and was able to define it properly. We say prayers daily, and we enjoy discussing a review of her daily activities. This school is clean, well-managed, and I''ve yet to hear ANY outbursts from students or teachers. I''ve received smiles and pleasant greetings from older students who don't even know me; they engage in conversation with other adults FIRST with smiles and eye contact. Where ELSE do we see this happen? I can't say ANYTHING more wonderful about this school. If any parents out there are on the fence about where to send their kids to school, this is THE place for them to learn, grow, and prosper in all facets that you''d expect from a school. God bless, and I hope this review is helpful.
- Posted by Parent - ndbet
Great school great place for an education.
- Posted by Parent - bapsp