- Notre Dame School is a private, Catholic secondary school for girls.
- The school provides a challenging curriculum, which integrates classroom learning with educational opportunities in our urban setting in culture, science, arts and technology.
- For over 100 years, Notre Dame has had a reputation for high academic standards while providing a warm and family-like environment for its students.
- Notre Dame has been recognized by U.S. News & World & World Report as one of the "outstanding high schools" in the country.
- Our educational program is directed toward the development of each student as a whole person.
- We seek to meet the needs of each student intellectually, socially and spiritually.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||350 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||28 students|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 14|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,260|
|Admissions Director||Robert P. Grote|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: 9-12 | 478 students
151 E 65th St
New York, NY 10065
New YorkGrades: 9-12 | 232 students
44 East 68th Street
New York, NY 10065
New YorkGrades: 9-12 | 740 students
350 E 56th Street
New York, NY 10022
New YorkGrades: 9-12 | 338 students
173 E 75th St
New York, NY 10021
New YorkGrades: 9-12 | 204 students
425 W 33rd St
New York, NY 10001