Grades: NS-8 | 940 students
- Notre Dame School was founded in 1966 to serve the Catholic families in southwest Denver.
- It continues to provide an environment conducive to learning in both the moral and academic spheres.
- Faculty, parents, and students are committed to the task to grow in age and wisdom and grace - as Jesus did.
- Notre Dame Catholic School is a traditional Roman Catholic academic school serving students from pre-school through eighth grade.
- Notre Dame is part of the school system of the Archdiocese of Denver and serves all students, especially those of Notre Dame Parish and the parishes of southwestern metro Denver.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||940 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(uniform pants, shorts or skirts with uniform shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,825|
|Tuition Notes||There is a Catholic rate and a non-affiliated rate|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Linda Amundson|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Softball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathlon, Chess, Choir, Junior Great Books Chess, Choir, Academic Decathlon,
Junior Great Books,
- Acceptance to Notre Dame Catholic School in 1st-8th grade includes an interview with the principal, a review of the child's report cards from the school where the child was previously enrolled, and an entrance exam to determine if the child has a reasonable chance of being successful. We also encourage that the child spend a day at our school to shadow. Please come and take a look at what an investment a Catholic education will make in your child's future.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.