Grades: PK-12 | 291 students
- The Nur-ul-islam Academy pursues following targets in order to achieve this objective to teach students the principles of Islam, guide and assist in its acceptance, cultivate and apply these principles into practice, to offer students a broad-based curricula that include secular subjects of English, Mathematics, Sciences, Social Studies, Art, Business Studies, etc., as well as The Quran, Islamic Studies and Languages including Arabic, to provide safe, secure and disciplined environment that is consistent with the requirements of a high-quality center of learning.
- Hence, the Academy addresses the complete individual personality and upholds the Islamic traditions of extreme respect for knowledge and an open spirit of inquiry.
- The rich vein of excellence in learning within the Islamic heritage is the foundation of a rigorous academic program that serves the needs of the modern world without sacrificing moral and spiritual values.
- The Academy's philosophy is that the students need the knowledge of the world and the practice of their belief as an integral and cohesive whole.
- Accordingly, Nur Ul Islam Academy is an institution that offers both secular and Islamic education.
- The Mission of the Academy is to ensure that each student is well versed in secular education, the principles and practice of Islam and prepared for entry into college.
- Islam is the way of life.
- It is the concept for existing in the physical world of matter, the preparation platform for the Meeting on the Day of Qiamah.
- Islam is submission to the Will of Allah.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||291 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TampaGrades: PK-12 | 484 students
5905 E 130th Avenue
Tampa, FL 33617
Boca RatonGrades: PK-11 | 267 students
3100 Nw 5th Ave
Boca Raton, FL 33431
TampaGrades: PK-12 | 615 students
6801 Orient Rd
Tampa, FL 33610
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12
3375 SW 75 Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
Fort LauderdaleGrades: NS-12 | 896 students
5601 N Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
This is an excellent school that offers very high standard of education. class sizes are small and the teachers are excellent. all my three kids attend Nur Ul Islam and I am very happy with this school.
- Posted by Parent - zahra
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.