- Ocean Academy is a therapeutic school that offers educational services to students diagnosed with psychiatric disorders.
- As part of Ocean Mental Health Services, we work cooperatively with students and their families to provide support and services.
- Ocean Academy's cornerstone is its therapeutic component, which offers the student and their family psychiatric and therapeutic services and support from our clinical team.
- We develop and implement an individual treatment plan to manage and ameliorate the diagnosed treatment issues.
- The goal is to help each student achieve his/her full positive potential, which is facilitated by our 'hands on' intensive psychiatric and therapeutic care.
- Our psychiatrist is on site weekly to meet with students, families and staff to oversee each student's progress.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1