Grades: PK-8 | 244 students
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is committed to providing a quality education in a Catholic, Christian atmosphere within the framework of the teaching of Jesus and His Church.
- With teachers as facilitators of learning, we are dedicated to teaching, acknowledging, and recognizing the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical growth of the whole child.
- We strive to meet individual abilities, differences, and learning styles in order to reach each child's maximum potential.
- We recognize parents as the first to communicate the faith to their children and to educate them.
- We work in partnership to develop in each child a sense of self-esteem in an atmosphere of mutual respect and concern.
- Our priorities are faith formation, excellence in academics, respect for people, celebration of diversity, and an environment which fosters self-discipline and a sense of social responsibility.
- Our continuous goal is to encourage our students to exemplify Christian morals and values in day-to-day living.
- We strive to enable them to recognize their interdependence, accept their global responsibilities and be generous stewards of their talents, abilities and possessions.
- We believe that through our student-centered learning environment that students will treat others with respect and dignity, and learn to accept themselves as children of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||244 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
IndioGrades: 2-12 | 15 students
Po Box 1282
Indio, CA 92202
IndioGrades: PK-K | 50 students
81500 Miles Ave
Indio, CA 92201
La QuintaGrades: NS-PK | 149 students
44996 Adams St
La Quinta, CA 92253
Bermuda DunesGrades: PK-K | 187 students
42115 Yucca Ln
Bermuda Dunes, CA 92203
Palm DesertGrades: K-4 | 103 students
42675 Washington St
Palm Desert, CA 92211
Wow. The school has sure changed a lot since I attended there. Watermelon---Father Sullivan. I sure miss those days. I went from the fifth grade with Sister Agnes to the eighth grade with Sister Mary Francis. God Bless All. Patti Navarro (Philbrook)
- Posted by Student/Alumni - 03pat
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.