Grades: NS-8 | 168 students
- OUR MISSION It is the mission of Our Savior Lutheran School to educate, equip, and encourage all students to excel in academics, leadership, and Christian service.
- Provide an environment for excellence in education based on Christian values.
- This mission is carried out in partnership with Our Savior Lutheran Church, school families, teachers and students.By educating the total individual within a Christ-centered community, our school provides children with the beliefs and skills they need to serve God faithfully and to live successfully in contemporary society. Our Savior Lutheran School provides quality care and education for children 18 months of age through 8th grade.
- SCHOOL DAY- 8:15am to 3pm. Early drop off and aftercare available.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Navy blue pants and light blue polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies from 2,490- 7,030|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Cathy May|
|Admissions Associate||Christina Flahive|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Field Hockey, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Dance, Field Hockey,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Basketball, Chess Club, Elementary Ensemble, Hockey, Kickball, Let's Build It Engineering Club, Middle School Ensemble, Playball, Spirit Squad, Track & Field, Tumbleland, Volleyball Art Club, Basketball, Chess Club, Hockey, Kickball, Playball, Spirit Squad, Track & Field, Tumbleland, Volleyball, Elementary Ensemble,
Let's Build It Engineering Club,
Middle School Ensemble,
- 5 star rating from Broward Country Quality rating and improvement System.Outstanding Mentor Program of the Year. Awarded by Broward County Schools.
- Accredited by National Lutheran Schools Association and LCMS Florida Georgia District.
Profile last updated: 05/02/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PlantationGrades: PK-8 | 851 students
200 N University Dr
Plantation, FL 33324
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12
12200 W Broward Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33325
Coral SpringsGrades: PK-12 | 863 students
2251 Riverside Dr
Coral Springs, FL 33065
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.