Grades: K-12 | 31 students
- Palm Grove Mennonite School is here to bridge a gap in Christian Education.
- Using the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum, which is based directly on the Bible and filled with Godly Character Traits, Palm Grove is able to meet the needs of each student in an individualized approach.
- We are a small school looking to grow and help families in the area.
- We feel that we can fill the gap between Home school and the larger private Christian schools.
- Using the individualized curriculum we can diagnose a student's learning level, fill any needed gaps, and help them excel in learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||David R. Miller|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.