- Palmetto Christian Academy is a Preschool-12 co-educational, college preparatory day school.
- Our academic program is rooted in the Christian faith and the classical tradition.
- The lower school program of education focuses on a child’s development, incorporates hands-on learning experiences, and nurtures creativity and thinking skills.
- Students gain knowledge that will be foundational for later learning- reading, writing, math, history, and science.
- Our program includes daily Bible study, early language study, and strong music and art programs.
- A Christ-centered program of study encourages students to embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ and to address the implications of their faith in all of life.
- Weekly chapel services centered around a monthly character trait is geared to focus on Scripture and issues of faith to help students develop a heart that embraces God’s love and truth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||492 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||11 courses|
|Average SAT score||1210|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||please refer to our website and click on Admissions.|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Shimakonis|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Mount PleasantGrades: PK-12 | 153 students
681 McCants Drive
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
CharlestonGrades: 9-12 | 699 students
363 Seven Farms Dr
Charleston, SC 29492
CharlestonGrades: 1-12 | 898 students
300 Albemarle Rd
Charleston, SC 29407
Goose CreekGrades: PK-12 | 811 students
104 Charger Drive
Goose Creek, SC 29486
CharlestonGrades: PK-8 | 81 students
15 Crosscreek Drive
Charleston, SC 29412
Could not be happier with the curriculum, educational challenges, and most of all the love and support from all the teachers and staff. This is an amazing Christian environment that reinforces scriptural teaching from our home.
- Posted by Parent - danny