Grades: K-12 | 3940 students
- Pearblossom Private School, Inc. has provided quality educational programs to thousands of students throughout the United States since 1989.
- Through word of mouth referrals, Pearblossom Private School, Inc. currently processes some 4,500 student enrollments each year from virtually every state.
- Our high school students are provided with the most comprehensive text books available.
- A high school diploma is issued upon satisfactory completion of the requirements.
- The middle school program is combined into a single combination 7th/8th grade since 8th grade is practically a complete review of material previously presented in 6th and 7th grades.
- The Kindergarten program is appropriate for preschool children aged 3 1/2 years and older and includes a book that teaches your child to read in "100 easy lessons.".
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||3940 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Pearblossom Private School is a wonderful alternative to mainstream education. It takes me back to a time, when being a kid was about learning and being a kid. The pressure placed on our children to achieve at a competitive coral, is not the way I want my child to face academic growth. Pacing is geared at the level your child is meant to build on. Mr Goldman has good foresight, about preparing an academic path that meets accredited standards. Thank you Mr Goldman! Sincerely.
- Posted by Parent - mannm
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.