Grades: NS-PK | 36 students
- Precious Little Lambs Preschool is a non-profit community service provided by Faith Lutheran Church.
- With the blessing of our Heavenly Father, we opened our doors in 1987.
- Our goal is to help children become Enthusiastic Learners! We believe that when your child's first school experience happens in a secure and loving Christian atmosphere; a place where education interacts with imagination, great things can happen! We focus on development of a healthy self-concept, which includes students accepting themselves and recognizing their talents as God has given.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool class is $114.00/mo. Pre-Kindergarten class is $161.50/mo. Pre-K+ is $160.00/mo.|
|Admissions Director||Kim Ferrell|
- Preschool - age 3 by Dec. 31, 2 mornings/week
- Pre-Kindergarten - age 4 by Dec. 31, 3 mornings/week
- Pre-K+ - age 5 by Dec. 31st, 4 days/week (3 mornings, 1 afternoon)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Deer ParkGrades: K | 31 students
Po Box 1063
Deer Park, WA 99006
Nine Mile FallsGrades: 8 | 1 students
5634 Swenson Road
Nine Mile Falls, WA 99026
ColbertGrades: NS-12 | 740 students
5028 E Bernhill Road
Colbert, WA 99005
SpokaneGrades: K-12 | 406 students
2929 W Waikiki Road
Spokane, WA 99208
SpokaneGrades: NS-PK | 15 students
1625 East Farwell Rd.
Spokane, WA 99208
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.