Grades: K-6 | 131 students
- Preston Hollow Presbyterian School was founded in 1962 as a community outreach ministry of the Preston Hollow Presbyterian Church.
- It is a coeducational private day school for students of average or above intelligence (ages 5-12) who, due to identified learning differences, are not able to perform in a regular classroom at a level commensurate with their measured ability.
- Our mission is to provide a caring and vital learning community for bright, learning different children and their parents.
- Our dedicated faculty and staff strive to provide a nurturing, highly personalized environment which cherishes and supports children while challenging them to achieve their full potential.
- We strive to promote maximum intellectual and academic growth in our students by identifying their learning style, celebrating and building on their strengths and gifts, remediating their learning weaknesses, and teaching them compensating skills.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Reading disability (dyslexia), auditory processing disorder, oral language disorder, written language disorder and mathematical disability|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||9 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$16,100|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition amount does not include $1000 enrollment fee and $100 supply fee|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$8,000|
|Admissions Director||Kay Burns|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Choir, Drama Club, Fun Zone (all sports camp), Lego Club, Young Artist Klub (YAK) Chess Club, Choir, Drama Club, Lego Club, Fun Zone (all sports camp),
Young Artist Klub (YAK),
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Flower MoundGrades: K-12 | 120 students
2501 Northshore Blvd
Flower Mound, TX 75028
DallasGrades: K-12 | 193 students
5707 Royal Lane
Dallas, TX 75229
4240 Sigma Road Dallas
Dallas, TX 75244
DallasGrades: 1-12 | 868 students
10600 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
DallasGrades: 1-12 | 218 students
16150 Preston Rd
Dallas, TX 75248
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.