Grades: NS-8 | 219 students
- Redeemer Lutheran School graduates can think critically, act responsibly and communicate articulately.
- RLS offers a transformational learning experience, in which students are able to pursue far-reaching academic and personal goals in a Christian environment.
- RLS students test and exceed their boundaries, all while leading fulfilling, and purposeful Christ-centered lives.
- The academic program at RLS offers an exceptional education, giving its students a strong foundation in the arts, humanities, natural sciences and social sciences.
- Drawing on a comprehensive and Christian curriculum, RLS`s program gives its students the academic experience and tools they need to succeed in the classroom and beyond, while seeking to foster in them intellectual curiosity and a lifelong love of Christ.
- The faculty at RLS employs a variety of teaching styles, helping students to recognize their strengths and overcome their weaknesses.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Lands End Uniform)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||School Financial Aid, Step Up For Students, VPK and McKay Scholarships Available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,600|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Vivian Throgmorton|
|Admissions Associate||Heather Cowles|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Choir, Computers, Drama, Hand bells, Physical Education, Safety Patrol, Spanish Art, Choir, Computers, Drama, Hand bells, Safety Patrol, Spanish, Physical Education,
- A strong academic program
- Chapel every Wednesday
- Hot Lunch available
- Parent volunteer opportunities
- Extended Day available mornings and afternoons
- Summer Camp Program
Profile last updated: 01/15/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Hobe SoundGrades: K-12 | 396 students
12350 SE Federal Highway
Hobe Sound, FL 33455
Port St LucieGrades: K-12 | 493 students
2180 Se Morningside Blvd
Port St Lucie, FL 34952
Port Saint LucieGrades: PK-12 | 120 students
590 Nw Peacock Blvd # 4
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986
StuartGrades: PK-8 | 257 students
1200 E 10th St
Stuart, FL 34996
StuartGrades: PK-12 | 283 students
777 Se Salerno Rd
Stuart, FL 34997
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.