Grades: K-6 | 163 students
- Redeemer Montessori philosophy of education is based upon respect for the child and a desire to guide each child so that he/she may become a responsible member of society.
- A century ago, Dr. Maria Montessori observed children and came to insightful and innovative conclusions about how they learn.
- Her observations have been corroborated by current brain research and supported by the millions of "Montessori" children who have retained their inherent love of learning.
- Montessori education is both a psychology of child development and a learning system for guiding development.
- It is based on a "prepared environment" that encourages optimal learning through exploration and provides a framework in which a child's self esteem blossoms as he/she recognizes his/her own accomplishments through social and academic achievements.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
3428 W. Arkansas Lane
Arlington, TX 76016
IrvingGrades: PK-5 | 162 students
3131 N O Connor Rd
Irving, TX 75062
DallasGrades: PK-6 | 62 students
6210 E Mockingbird Lane
Dallas, TX 75214
ColleyvilleGrades: PK-8 | 203 students
1513 Hall Johnson Rd
Colleyville, TX 76034
Fort WorthGrades: NS-8 | 204 students
3420 Clayton Rd E
Fort Worth, TX 76116
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.