Grades: K-6 | 163 students
- Redeemer Montessori philosophy of education is based upon respect for the child and a desire to guide each child so that he/she may become a responsible member of society.
- A century ago, Dr. Maria Montessori observed children and came to insightful and innovative conclusions about how they learn.
- Her observations have been corroborated by current brain research and supported by the millions of "Montessori" children who have retained their inherent love of learning.
- Montessori education is both a psychology of child development and a learning system for guiding development.
- It is based on a "prepared environment" that encourages optimal learning through exploration and provides a framework in which a child's self esteem blossoms as he/she recognizes his/her own accomplishments through social and academic achievements.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: PK-8 | 489 students
6144 Churchill Way
Dallas, TX 75230
3428 W. Arkansas Lane
Arlington, TX 76016
IrvingGrades: PK-5 | 162 students
3131 N O Connor Rd
Irving, TX 75062
DallasGrades: PK-6 | 62 students
6210 E Mockingbird Lane
Dallas, TX 75214
ColleyvilleGrades: PK-8 | 203 students
1513 Hall Johnson Rd
Colleyville, TX 76034
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.