- Regent School was established in 1947 and has maintained an outstanding reputation for the personal growth and academic excellence of its students.
- This has been accomplished through the efforts of a dedicated staff, small classes, a secure environment and a rigorous curriculum.
- We pride ourselves on the good behavior of our students and depth of parent interest.
- The kindergarten program is planned to prepare the child for independent thought and action, healthy social interaction and creative expression, as well as academic success in first grade.
- Homework is assigned every night.
- The elementary grade curriculum includes all courses prescribed by the N.Y.S. Department of Education and all material covered on standardized achievement tests.
- Our graduates are consistently accepted into excellent schools.
- Many attend top prep schools on scholarship.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-7|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 289 students
801 Bartholdi Street
Bronx, NY 10467
BronxGrades: PK-12 | 1140 students
5250 Fieldston Road
Bronx, NY 10471
BronxGrades: PK-12 | 269 students
1734 Williamsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10461
New YorkGrades: PK-8 | 373 students
401 W 205th Street
New York, NY 10034
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 662 students
760 E Gun Hill Road
Bronx, NY 10467