Grades: K-8 | 141 students
- Rivendell School, located in Arlington, Virginia, is for students in kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Rivendell's commitment is to nurture children toward responsible maturity through Christ-centered teaching and academic excellence.
- Rivendell welcomes students from families of all faiths.
- Rivendell School is an exciting alternative to commonplace education.
- The school aims to be a wholesome place, set apart for the dance of ideas and the romance of faith.
- Our earnest hope is that, in partnership with the entire Rivendell community, each Rivendell student will become "an instrument for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master, and prepared to do every good work.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Associate||Sandra Busching|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ArlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 240 students
3299 Fairfax Dr
Arlington, VA 22201
ArlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 413 students
105 N. Thomas Street
Arlington, VA 22203
AlexandriaGrades: 9-12 | 442 students
1200 North Quaker Lane
Alexandria, VA 22302
ArlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 136 students
825 S Taylor Street
Arlington, VA 22204
ArlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 441 students
2024 N Randolph St
Arlington, VA 22207
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.