Grades: NS-12 | 571 students
- Riverfield serves children 8 weeks through 12th grade; our 120 acre wooded campus encompasses a barnyard, pond, hiking trails, campsites, outdoor classrooms, sports fields and cross country course.
- Riverfield provides an excellent education with both academic rigor and personalized instruction within a family-oriented atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||571 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||77 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Britton Fox|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Bowl, Drama, Drum Line, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Pep Squad, Rock Band, Speech and Debate, Student Council Academic Bowl, Drama, Drum Line, Pep Squad, Rock Band, National Honor Society,
National Junior Honor Society,
Speech and Debate,
- Multi-age classrooms provide personalized instruction at each student's developmental level.
- Students practice interpersonal, leadership and cooperative skills, all critical in the post-academic world.
- Riverfield students score on average two grade equivalents above their tested levels.
- Community service projects start in Pre-School and are a weekly core component of the 6-12 curriculum.
- Students become pro-active thinkers and problem solvers through real-world application of skills learned.
- The tablet PC program in the Upper School is the culmination of the integrated technology curriculum throughout the school.
Profile last updated: 08/31/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 995 students
5666 E 81st
Tulsa, OK 74137
TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 239 students
8720 E. 61st St.
Tulsa, OK 74133
Broken ArrowGrades: 1-11 | 18 students
Po Box 3006
Broken Arrow, OK 74013
TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 983 students
6363 S. Trenton Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136
Sand SpringsGrades: PK-12 | 81 students
680 E 41st St
Sand Springs, OK 74063
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.