Top Oklahoma Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 226 top private schools in Oklahoma, serving 38,711 students.
- The average private school tuition is $5,001 for elementary schools and $7,031 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 91% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 21% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Corn Bible Academy Photo - CBA is located in Corn, OK, with a new campus currently being built in Clinton, OK. The move will bring the school nearer to Weatherford and Elk City, OK.
Top Oklahoma Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students73% Minority
- 2 Schools301 Students16% Minority
- 8 Schools844 Students14% Minority
- 6 Schools361 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students51% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students44% Minority
- 19 Schools2,654 Students16% Minority
- 5 Schools887 Students52% Minority
- 1 Schools66 Students34% Minority
- 2 Schools172 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools204 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools134 Students8% Minority
- 7 Schools870 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools173 Students22% Minority
- 3 Schools500 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools226 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools32 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools180 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools125 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students20% Minority
- 4 Schools198 Students42% Minority
- 58 Schools13,361 Students24% Minority
- 2 Schools137 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students50% Minority
- 2 Schools197 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools303 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools283 Students17% Minority
- 7 Schools318 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools1 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools189 Students18% Minority
- 70 Schools15,609 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students70% Minority
- 3 Schools312 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools83 Students5% Minority
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.