Top Oklahoma Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 227 top private schools in Oklahoma, serving 38,942 students.
- Minority enrollment is 21% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
St James The Greater Catholic School Photo - Smartboards are installed in all but two classrooms. The last two Smartboards will be installed during the 2014-15 school year.
Corn Bible Academy Photo - Our move to Clinton, OK will allow CBA to be available to a larger number of students in Western Oklahoma, including those in Clinton, Weatherford, and Elk City.
The Little Light House Photo - The Little Light House is a tuition-free Christian developmental Center for children with special needs. Our mission is to Glorify God by improving the quality of life for children with special needs, their families, and their communities.
Casady School Photo - Casady School includes four divisions: Primary for Pre-K, Lower for grades 1-4, Middle for grades 5-8, and Upper for grades 9-12.
Top Oklahoma Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students73% Minority
- 2 Schools301 Students16% Minority
- 8 Schools844 Students14% Minority
- 6 Schools361 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students51% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students44% Minority
- 19 Schools2,654 Students16% Minority
- 5 Schools887 Students52% Minority
- 1 Schools66 Students34% Minority
- 2 Schools172 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools204 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools134 Students8% Minority
- 7 Schools870 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools173 Students22% Minority
- 3 Schools500 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools226 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools32 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools180 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools125 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students20% Minority
- 4 Schools198 Students42% Minority
- 58 Schools13,361 Students24% Minority
- 2 Schools137 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students50% Minority
- 2 Schools197 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools303 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools283 Students17% Minority
- 7 Schools318 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools1 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools189 Students18% Minority
- 70 Schools15,609 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students70% Minority
- 3 Schools312 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools83 Students5% Minority
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.