Top Oklahoma Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 227 top private schools in Oklahoma, serving 38,941 students.
- The average private school tuition is $4,918 for elementary schools and $6,863 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 91% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 21% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Corn Bible Academy Photo - Our move to Clinton, OK will allow CBA to be available to a larger number of students in Western Oklahoma, including those in Clinton, Weatherford, and Elk City.
OKC Heartland Montessori School Photo - The Montessori method teaches independence and doing for oneself.
St James The Greater Catholic School Photo - Smartboards are installed in all but two classrooms. The last two Smartboards will be installed during the 2014-15 school year.
Top Oklahoma Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students73% Minority
- 2 Schools301 Students16% Minority
- 8 Schools844 Students14% Minority
- 6 Schools361 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students51% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students44% Minority
- 19 Schools2,654 Students16% Minority
- 5 Schools887 Students52% Minority
- 1 Schools66 Students34% Minority
- 2 Schools172 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools204 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools134 Students8% Minority
- 7 Schools870 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools173 Students22% Minority
- 3 Schools500 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools226 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools32 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools180 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools125 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students20% Minority
- 4 Schools198 Students42% Minority
- 58 Schools13,361 Students24% Minority
- 2 Schools137 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students50% Minority
- 2 Schools197 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools303 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools283 Students17% Minority
- 7 Schools318 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools1 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools189 Students18% Minority
- 70 Schools15,609 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students70% Minority
- 3 Schools312 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools83 Students5% Minority
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.