Top Oklahoma Private Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 229 top private schools in Oklahoma, serving 39,081 students.
- The average private school tuition is $4,986 for elementary schools and $6,798 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 91% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 21% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Rejoice Christian School Inc Photo - RCS teachers are dedicated to helping students learn and achieve their goals.
Top Oklahoma Private Schools by County (2019-20)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students73% Minority
- 2 Schools301 Students16% Minority
- 8 Schools844 Students14% Minority
- 6 Schools361 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students51% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students44% Minority
- 19 Schools2,657 Students16% Minority
- 5 Schools801 Students52% Minority
- 1 Schools66 Students34% Minority
- 2 Schools172 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools81 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools134 Students8% Minority
- 7 Schools870 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools173 Students22% Minority
- 3 Schools500 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools226 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools32 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools21 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools180 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools125 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students20% Minority
- 4 Schools202 Students42% Minority
- 57 Schools13,183 Students24% Minority
- 2 Schools137 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students50% Minority
- 2 Schools197 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools303 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools283 Students17% Minority
- 7 Schools318 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools1 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools189 Students18% Minority
- 71 Schools15,498 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students70% Minority
- 3 Schools312 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools83 Students5% Minority
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.