Top Oklahoma Private Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 227 top private schools in Oklahoma, serving 38,942 students.
- The average private school tuition is $5,001 for elementary schools and $6,863 for high schools (view national tuition averages).
- The average acceptance rate is 91% (view national acceptance rates).
- Minority enrollment is 21% and the student:teacher ratio is 10:1.
Rejoice Christian School Inc Photo - Every year the RCS fourth grade class works with Operation Christmas Child as their service project
OKC Heartland Montessori School Photo - The Montessori method teaches independence and doing for oneself.
St Mary S Catholic School Photo - St. Mary's Catholic School: Primary, Elementary, Middle , and High School
Top Oklahoma Private Schools by County (2020)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 1 Schools51 Students73% Minority
- 2 Schools301 Students16% Minority
- 8 Schools844 Students14% Minority
- 6 Schools361 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools56 Students51% Minority
- 1 Schools19 Students44% Minority
- 19 Schools2,654 Students16% Minority
- 5 Schools887 Students52% Minority
- 1 Schools66 Students34% Minority
- 2 Schools172 Students12% Minority
- 1 Schools204 Students12% Minority
- 2 Schools134 Students8% Minority
- 7 Schools870 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools31 Students100% Minority
- 1 Schools173 Students22% Minority
- 3 Schools500 Students15% Minority
- 3 Schools226 Students22% Minority
- 1 Schools32 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools180 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools125 Students19% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students6% Minority
- 1 Schools12 Students20% Minority
- 4 Schools198 Students42% Minority
- 58 Schools13,361 Students24% Minority
- 2 Schools137 Students33% Minority
- 1 Schools22 Students50% Minority
- 2 Schools197 Students18% Minority
- 2 Schools303 Students4% Minority
- 2 Schools283 Students17% Minority
- 7 Schools318 Students14% Minority
- 1 Schools1 Students- Minority
- 2 Schools189 Students18% Minority
- 70 Schools15,609 Students17% Minority
- 1 Schools18 Students70% Minority
- 3 Schools312 Students18% Minority
- 1 Schools83 Students5% Minority
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.