Tel: (405) 749-3200
Casady School Photo #3 - The Chapel of Saint Edward the Confessor at Casady School is the focal point of the 80-acre campus. As students progress around the lake from Primary to Upper Division, the Chapel is constant reminder of the School's founding in the Episcopal faith.
Casady School Photo #4 - Casady School's Upper Division Quad includes the Dr. John W. Records Science and Art Building.
- Casady School, a premier K-12 private school in the heart of Oklahoma City, offers a rigorous, college-preparatory curriculum and a focus on the whole child: mind, body, and spirit.
- Our belief is in developing excellence, confidence, and integrity in students while instilling them with strong spiritual and moral values.Casady School commits to providing an unparalleled private independent school education for your children by employing highly qualified and involved faculty and by providing hands-on experiences for our students.
- Casady School challenges students academically and facilitates their growth into successful, contributing members of society through service to the community and fellowship with one another.
- We give our students every opportunity to excel and to make a difference in their world.
Casady School places among the top 20% of private schools in Oklahoma for:
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||949 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||99 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||17 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1234|
|Average ACT score||28|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniform through 8th grade)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$21,370|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by Division. Tuition shown is for Upper Division.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$10,282|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lindsay Graham|
|Admissions Associate||Michael Cooper|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Debate, International Club, Junior Classical League, Science Olympiad, Service Learning (Community Service)
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Philharmonic Orchestra, Theatre
- As an independent, Episcopal, co-educational, college-preparatory school, Casady develops excellence, confidence, and integrity in students and prepares them with the skills and knowledge that serve as the foundation for success.
- Becoming a member of the Casady School Community allows young people to acquire an enduring love of learning, an understanding of traditional ethical principles, a social conscience, and an appreciation for physical health.
- The School promotes and encourages academic excellence where students master a determined body of knowledge within a classical education while acquiring the skills to use that knowledge.
- Casady teaches students to read with comprehension, write intelligently, speak articulately, understand the scientific nature of our world, think creatively and analytically, and to value artistic expression.
- The School recognizes that learning differences exist and works within its mission and resources to determine the best outcome for individual students.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-12 | 980 students
1800 NW 122nd Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
(405) 749-3005 2 PK-12
- Oklahoma City Grades: NS-12 | 1112 students
14400 N Portland Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
(405) 842-8495 3.7 NS-12
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-8 | 583 students
600 NW 44th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
(405) 524-0631 4.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.