Christian Heritage Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (405) 672-1787
- The purpose of Christian Heritage Academy is to assist the home and church in building a solid foundation in the life of each student - a life which is characterized by a personal salvation experience, the development of Christian character, the Christian conscience, and Christian self-government.
- The ultimate goal of the Academy is to produce true Christian scholars who will be used of God to propagate the Gospel to the whole world and restore our American Christian Republic to its historic, Biblical foundation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||635 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Average ACT score||23|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary dependent upon grade level. Visit the admissions page of the school website for details.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,110|
|Admissions Director||Miss Piper Hendrickson|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Golf, Tennis, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Drama, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Mission Trips, Mock Trial, Newspaper, Salt & Light, STUCO, Yearbook|
- Please visit our website (www.cha.org) for more information about Christian Heritage Academy's education philosophy, core values, academics (including course catalogs), athletics, extracurricular activities, etc.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edmond Grades: PK-12 | 271 students
1101 E 9th St
Edmond, OK 73034
(405) 488-6478 14.5 PK-12
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-12 | 949 students
9500 N Pennsylvania Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
(405) 749-3200 11.2 PK-12
- Choctaw Grades: PK-12 | 219 students
3200 N Choctaw Rd
Choctaw, OK 73020
(405) 390-5081 7.3 PK-12
- Oklahoma City Grades: 9-12 | 709 students
801 NW 50th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
(405) 842-6638 7.9 9-12
We have our child there and couldn't be more pleased. The school facilities are first rate, the teachers are very engaged in your child's success, and the administrators know how to create an environment that fosters individual growth.
- Posted by Parent - Chuck W.
I am currently looking for a teaching position. I have over thirty year experience working with children, I hold a bachelors degree in Liberal education. If you have teaching potions open . Please call me at 405 202 1346Thanks in advance.Respectfully,Julia M. Jacobs
- Posted by Teacher - Julia Jacobs
Does it cost to come to this school and how much?
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Laney
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.