Our mission is to promote charity, humility, and excellence through a Christ-centered education.
Our school is committed to serve families in developing and nurturing the whole child to achieve academic excellence.
The school community provides a safe, Catholic Christian environment in which each child can grow to be a contributing member of the Church and society.
Our school vision is embracing Catholic principles while striving for academic excellence.
St. Philip Neri maintains competitive tuition rates. Currently we have a waiting list for Early Childhood Education (Pre-K3, Pre-K4 and Kindergarten).
Please inquire now. We are very proud to introduce a 1-1 technology initiative for all Middle School students with individual appointment to Google Chromebooks.
This academic approach allows personal and portable access to the educational tools needed to succeed in today's competitive and advanced world.
Our school houses one of the largest tornado safe shelters in the state.
Under current construction is a $2.2 million Family Life Center complete Fall 2016 which includes a new state-of-the-art gymnasium.
Catering full days to three years olds - 8th graders, our skilled staff of educators invite you to be a part of our success.
- Top Ranked OK School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 173 students
- Acceptance rate: 97%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Dress code changes based on activity
Dress code changes based on activity
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
$3,800 - $5,200 (based on enrollment criteria)
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- Since we first opened our doors in 1954, our goals have remained steadfast. Our mission is to serve families in developing and nuturing the whole child to achieve academic excellence. The school community provides a safe, Catholic Christian environment in which each child can grow to be a contributing member of the Church and society.
- For more than 60 years St. Philip Neri has carried on a tradition of excellence, preparing students for upper-level coursework while building a strong foundation of faith. Jesus Christ will always remain at the heart of all that we do, whether in academics, athletics, or community service. St. Philip Neri is more than a place to learn; it is a place to grow.
- In cooperation with Notre Dame University, St.Philip Neri has participated in a multi-year process through the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City to develop a curriculum which focuses on preparing students for a challenging and ever-changing world. Our academic standards exceed state requirements. and our school offers intergrated technologies to enhance classroom learning. In addition, we offer a variety of electives and extra-curricular activities such as art, music, photography, computer, and yearbook to further enrich the educational experience.
- We take great pride in helping our students develop into devoted Christians and active members of the Catholic community of faith. For our students and staff, prayer and fatih are an integral part of every school day as well follow God's guidance in the conduct of our daily lives.
- Service is one our primary missions, be it service to others or service to God. Our students are taught to look outside of themselves with compassion and generosity toward others. Students lead community outreach projects that benefit programs like the parish food pantry and Mercy Hospital's Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit.
- At St. Philip Neri, we offer a wide variety of athletic and sporting options for our students, including archery, co-ed soccer, girls volleyball and boys and girls basketball. More than just physical exercise, our athletic programs are designed to foster an enjoyment of sport and competition. We also instill in our students a spirit of sportsmanship and fair play. Middle school boys have the opportunity to play football and baseball in a league against other private and public schools.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of St. Philip Neri School?
The acceptance rate of St. Philip Neri School is 97%, which is higher than the national average of 89%.
What sports does St. Philip Neri School offer?
St. Philip Neri School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Philip Neri School's ranking?
St. Philip Neri School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Oklahoma for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Philip Neri School?
The application deadline for St. Philip Neri School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
I just want to take a moment to brag on the wonderful teachers at St. Philip Neri. We are moving this year and my kiddos will be attending public school in our new town. Today my son, who is entering 5th grade, had to take a placement test at his new school since it is district policy when transferring in from private school. We were a little on edge since it's been a bit of a lazy summer academically speaking. The counselor who administered the test said not only did he perform above grade level, but he was the only child to complete the general knowledge test that she's seen. So thank you to all of his former teachers!
Endorse St. Philip Neri School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.