St. Philip Neri School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (405) 737-4496
Our mission is to promote charity, humility, and excellence through a Christ-centered education.
Our school is committed to serve families in developing and nurturing the whole child to achieve academic excellence.
The school community provides a safe, Catholic Christian environment in which each child can grow to be a contributing member of the Church and society.
Our school vision is embracing Catholic principles while striving for academic excellence.
St. Philip Neri maintains competitive tuition rates. Currently we have a waiting list for Early Childhood Education (Pre-K3, Pre-K4 and Kindergarten).
Please inquire now. We are very proud to introduce a 1-1 technology initiative for all Middle School students with individual appointment to Google Chromebooks.
This academic approach allows personal and portable access to the educational tools needed to succeed in today's competitive and advanced world.
Our school houses one of the largest tornado safe shelters in the state.
Under current construction is a $2.2 million Family Life Center complete Fall 2016 which includes a new state-of-the-art gymnasium.
Catering full days to three years olds - 8th graders, our skilled staff of educators invite you to be a part of our success.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||173 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Dress code changes based on activity)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$3,800 - $5,200 (based on enrollment criteria)|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
- Since we first opened our doors in 1954, our goals have remained steadfast. Our mission is to serve families in developing and nuturing the whole child to achieve academic excellence. The school community provides a safe, Catholic Christian environment in which each child can grow to be a contributing member of the Church and society.
- For more than 60 years St. Philip Neri has carried on a tradition of excellence, preparing students for upper-level coursework while building a strong foundation of faith. Jesus Christ will always remain at the heart of all that we do, whether in academics, athletics, or community service. St. Philip Neri is more than a place to learn; it is a place to grow.
- In cooperation with Notre Dame University, St.Philip Neri has participated in a multi-year process through the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City to develop a curriculum which focuses on preparing students for a challenging and ever-changing world. Our academic standards exceed state requirements. and our school offers intergrated technologies to enhance classroom learning. In addition, we offer a variety of electives and extra-curricular activities such as art, music, photography, computer, and yearbook to further enrich the educational experience.
- We take great pride in helping our students develop into devoted Christians and active members of the Catholic community of faith. For our students and staff, prayer and fatih are an integral part of every school day as well follow God's guidance in the conduct of our daily lives.
- Service is one our primary missions, be it service to others or service to God. Our students are taught to look outside of themselves with compassion and generosity toward others. Students lead community outreach projects that benefit programs like the parish food pantry and Mercy Hospital's Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit.
- At St. Philip Neri, we offer a wide variety of athletic and sporting options for our students, including archery, co-ed soccer, girls volleyball and boys and girls basketball. More than just physical exercise, our athletic programs are designed to foster an enjoyment of sport and competition. We also instill in our students a spirit of sportsmanship and fair play. Middle school boys have the opportunity to play football and baseball in a league against other private and public schools.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-8 | 201 students
1100 Nw 32nd St
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
(405) 525-0956 8.3 PK-8
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-12 | 949 students
9500 N Pennsylvania Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
(405) 749-3200 11.7 PK-12
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-8 | 493 students
1905 Elmhurst Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
(405) 843-3909 11.3 PK-8
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-12 | 980 students
1800 NW 122nd Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
(405) 749-3005 13.7 PK-12
I just want to take a moment to brag on the wonderful teachers at St. Philip Neri. We are moving this year and my kiddos will be attending public school in our new town. Today my son, who is entering 5th grade, had to take a placement test at his new school since it is district policy when transferring in from private school. We were a little on edge since it's been a bit of a lazy summer academically speaking. The counselor who administered the test said not only did he perform above grade level, but he was the only child to complete the general knowledge test that she's seen. So thank you to all of his former teachers!
- Posted by Parent - kimsi
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.