St. Philip Neri School
Our mission is to promote charity, humility, and excellence through a Christ-centered education.
Our school is committed to serve families in developing and nurturing the whole child to achieve academic excellence.
The school community provides a safe, Catholic Christian environment in which each child can grow to be a contributing member of the Church and society.
Our school vision is embracing Catholic principles while striving for academic excellence.
St. Philip Neri maintains competitive tuition rates. Currently we have a waiting list for Early Childhood Education (Pre-K3, Pre-K4 and Kindergarten).
Please inquire now. We are very proud to introduce a 1-1 technology initiative for all Middle School students with individual appointment to Google Chromebooks.
This academic approach allows personal and portable access to the educational tools needed to succeed in today's competitive and advanced world.
Our school houses one of the largest tornado safe shelters in the state.
Under current construction is a $2.2 million Family Life Center complete Fall 2016 which includes a new state-of-the-art gymnasium.
Catering full days to three years olds - 8th graders, our skilled staff of educators invite you to be a part of our success.
- Top Ranked OK School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 173 students
- Acceptance rate: 97%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(Dress code changes based on activity)
(Dress code changes based on activity)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
$3,800 - $5,200 (based on enrollment criteria)
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- Since we first opened our doors in 1954, our goals have remained steadfast. Our mission is to serve families in developing and nuturing the whole child to achieve academic excellence. The school community provides a safe, Catholic Christian environment in which each child can grow to be a contributing member of the Church and society.
- For more than 60 years St. Philip Neri has carried on a tradition of excellence, preparing students for upper-level coursework while building a strong foundation of faith. Jesus Christ will always remain at the heart of all that we do, whether in academics, athletics, or community service. St. Philip Neri is more than a place to learn; it is a place to grow.
- In cooperation with Notre Dame University, St.Philip Neri has participated in a multi-year process through the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City to develop a curriculum which focuses on preparing students for a challenging and ever-changing world. Our academic standards exceed state requirements. and our school offers intergrated technologies to enhance classroom learning. In addition, we offer a variety of electives and extra-curricular activities such as art, music, photography, computer, and yearbook to further enrich the educational experience.
- We take great pride in helping our students develop into devoted Christians and active members of the Catholic community of faith. For our students and staff, prayer and fatih are an integral part of every school day as well follow God's guidance in the conduct of our daily lives.
- Service is one our primary missions, be it service to others or service to God. Our students are taught to look outside of themselves with compassion and generosity toward others. Students lead community outreach projects that benefit programs like the parish food pantry and Mercy Hospital's Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit.
- At St. Philip Neri, we offer a wide variety of athletic and sporting options for our students, including archery, co-ed soccer, girls volleyball and boys and girls basketball. More than just physical exercise, our athletic programs are designed to foster an enjoyment of sport and competition. We also instill in our students a spirit of sportsmanship and fair play. Middle school boys have the opportunity to play football and baseball in a league against other private and public schools.
I just want to take a moment to brag on the wonderful teachers at St. Philip Neri. We are moving this year and my kiddos will be attending public school in our new town. Today my son, who is entering 5th grade, had to take a placement test at his new school since it is district policy when transferring in from private school. We were a little on edge since it's been a bit of a lazy summer academically speaking. The counselor who administered the test said not only did he perform above grade level, but he was the only child to complete the general knowledge test that she's seen. So thank you to all of his former teachers!
Endorse St. Philip Neri School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.