KinderCare Midwest City
The Center Director and staff at our Midwest City KinderCare are excited and passionate about your children and learning.
We believe learning is a life-long process and work as hard to develop ourselves as we do to protect and educate your precious children.
Staff receive a minimum 24 hours of trainings annually and new staff participate in over 60 hours of training in their first year.
Currently 6 staff members are certified by the state of Oklahoma as Master Teachers and more are pursuing certification and will finish within the year.
In addition, we believe that it is our duty to support not only our families and community.
We host community events such as the Caring Van Immunization Clinic, Safe Kids Oklahoma Car Seat Safety Checks, and First Aid and CPR classes.
Similarly, we partner with nearby Tinker Air Force Base ,the Mid-Del and Choctaw School Districts, the Oklahoma Department of Human Services, and local family support agencies to provide wrap around services for the families we serve.
We are conveniently located on Douglas Ave. close to the I40 exit and minutes from Tinker Air Force Base.
We are NECPA accredited and Oklahoma Department of Human Services 3-star rated.
More importantly, we love children and we cannot wait to meet you!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center located in Midwest City, Oklahoma. Our staff believes that every family is important, every child is unique and deserves the best care and attention. Through training and an excellent curriculum, our staff encourages social as well as emotional growth and physical development all while providing a fun, secure and loving learning environment.
- Our staff members all have current CPR and First Aid Certifications through the American Heart Association. We receive over 20 hours of training a year and staff in the first year receive 60 hours. We practice monthly Fire and Tornado drills. To further keep children safe we have a key pad entry and all our playgrounds are fenced in.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DHS, Military 10%, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for KinderCare Midwest City?
The application deadline for KinderCare Midwest City is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse KinderCare Midwest City. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.