KinderCare Midwest City
- The Center Director and staff at our Midwest City KinderCare are excited and passionate about your children and learning.
- We believe learning is a life-long process and work as hard to develop ourselves as we do to protect and educate your precious children.
- Staff receive a minimum 24 hours of trainings annually and new staff participate in over 60 hours of training in their first year.
- Currently 6 staff members are certified by the state of Oklahoma as Master Teachers and more are pursuing certification and will finish within the year.
- In addition, we believe that it is our duty to support not only our families and community.
- We host community events such as the Caring Van Immunization Clinic, Safe Kids Oklahoma Car Seat Safety Checks, and First Aid and CPR classes.
- Similarly, we partner with nearby Tinker Air Force Base ,the Mid-Del and Choctaw School Districts, the Oklahoma Department of Human Services, and local family support agencies to provide wrap around services for the families we serve.
- We are conveniently located on Douglas Ave. close to the I40 exit and minutes from Tinker Air Force Base.
- We are NECPA accredited and Oklahoma Department of Human Services 3-star rated.
- More importantly, we love children and we cannot wait to meet you!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center located in Midwest City, Oklahoma. Our staff believes that every family is important, every child is unique and deserves the best care and attention. Through training and an excellent curriculum, our staff encourages social as well as emotional growth and physical development all while providing a fun, secure and loving learning environment.
- Our staff members all have current CPR and First Aid Certifications through the American Heart Association. We receive over 20 hours of training a year and staff in the first year receive 60 hours. We practice monthly Fire and Tornado drills. To further keep children safe we have a key pad entry and all our playgrounds are fenced in.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DHS, Military 10%, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to KinderCare Midwest City is Harvest Life School (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-12 | 58 students
9125 Se 15th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73130
(405)455-3805 0.3 PK-12
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-8 | 110 students
700 N Air Depot Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73110
(405)732-0070 2.9 PK-8
- Spencer Grades: NS-3 | 35 students
8515 Ne 25th St
Spencer, OK 73084
(405)769-7032 3.5 NS-3
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.