Top Oklahoma Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020 school year, there are 32 top school membership associations in Oklahoma, serving 159 private schools (70% of all schools) and 34,131 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (25% of schools), Other school association(s) (21% of schools) and National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (20% of schools).
Rejoice Christian School Inc Photo - Every year the RCS fourth grade class works with Operation Christmas Child as their service project
St James The Greater Catholic School Photo - Smartboards are installed in all but two classrooms. The last two Smartboards will be installed during the 2014-15 school year.
The Little Light House Photo - The Little Light House is a tuition-free Christian developmental Center for children with special needs. Our mission is to Glorify God by improving the quality of life for children with special needs, their families, and their communities.
Eagle Point Christian Academy Photo - Eagle Point Christian Academy- some of our wonderful scholarship recipients!
Top Oklahoma Private Schools by Membership Association (2020)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 10 Schools255 Students54.45% Minority
- 8 Schools3,925 Students11.43% Minority
- 3 Schools180 Students25.58% Minority
- 6 Schools539 Students15.29% Minority
- 39 Schools8,735 Students15.15% Minority
- 9 Schools2,708 Students23.46% Minority
- 4 Schools753 Students9.00% Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students57.45% Minority
- 3 Schools427 Students6.02% Minority
- 3 Schools137 Students20.54% Minority
- 5 Schools4,055 Students13.02% Minority
- 1 Schools276 Students49.15% Minority
- 12 Schools1,651 Students27.96% Minority
- 1 Schools995 Students6.63% Minority
- 3 Schools1,248 Students18.72% Minority
- 5 Schools3,120 Students16.20% Minority
- 2 Schools174 Students14.46% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students23.26% Minority
- 1 Schools224 Students84.85% Minority
- 32 Schools8,601 Students26.13% Minority
- 2 Schools331 Students11.42% Minority
- 1 Schools135 Students30.30% Minority
- 2 Schools190 Students28.03% Minority
- 8 Schools1,942 Students27.12% Minority
- 4 Schools350 Students39.10% Minority
- 2 Schools148 Students21.05% Minority
- 17 Schools4,371 Students19.29% Minority
- 33 Schools8,040 Students18.33% Minority
- 5 Schools1,478 Students9.28% Minority
- 2 Schools849 Students27.57% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students50.00% Minority
- 8 Schools3,380 Students14.47% Minority
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.