Top Oklahoma Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 33 top school membership associations in Oklahoma, serving 161 private schools (70% of all schools) and 34,241 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (25% of schools), Other school association(s) (22% of schools) and National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (19% of schools).
Casady School Photo - Casady School includes four divisions: Primary for Pre-K, Lower for grades 1-4, Middle for grades 5-8, and Upper for grades 9-12.
Rejoice Christian School Inc Photo - Every year the RCS fourth grade class works with Operation Christmas Child as their service project
The Little Light House Photo - The Little Light House is a tuition-free Christian developmental Center for children with special needs. Our mission is to Glorify God by improving the quality of life for children with special needs, their families, and their communities.
Top Oklahoma Private Schools by Membership Association (2020-21)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 10 Schools237 Students59.07% Minority
- 9 Schools4,470 Students17.63% Minority
- 3 Schools194 Students28.26% Minority
- 6 Schools541 Students15.57% Minority
- 40 Schools9,138 Students17.15% Minority
- 9 Schools2,619 Students30.23% Minority
- 4 Schools753 Students9.00% Minority
- 1 Schools96 Students48.05% Minority
- 3 Schools498 Students6.00% Minority
- 3 Schools122 Students36.94% Minority
- 5 Schools3,980 Students16.87% Minority
- 1 Schools262 Students100.00% Minority
- 1 Schools955 Students100.00% Minority
- 12 Schools1,437 Students22.13% Minority
- 1 Schools925 Students21.55% Minority
- 3 Schools1,229 Students19.24% Minority
- 5 Schools3,094 Students20.36% Minority
- 2 Schools174 Students14.46% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students23.26% Minority
- 1 Schools196 Students96.67% Minority
- 31 Schools8,058 Students27.63% Minority
- 2 Schools319 Students11.46% Minority
- 1 Schools116 Students34.62% Minority
- 2 Schools200 Students23.70% Minority
- 8 Schools1,570 Students30.26% Minority
- 5 Schools1,320 Students48.23% Minority
- 2 Schools97 Students17.16% Minority
- 17 Schools4,301 Students21.79% Minority
- 35 Schools8,815 Students23.38% Minority
- 6 Schools1,536 Students8.68% Minority
- 2 Schools820 Students25.53% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students50.00% Minority
- 8 Schools3,337 Students16.57% Minority
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?