Top Oklahoma Schools By Membership Association
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 32 top school membership associations in Oklahoma, serving 159 private schools (69% of all schools) and 34,106 students.
- The most popular school membership associations are Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) (25% of schools), Other school association(s) (21% of schools) and National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) (20% of schools).
Rejoice Christian School Inc Photo - RCS teachers are dedicated to helping students learn and achieve their goals.
Top Oklahoma Private Schools by Membership Association (2019-20)
- Membership Association# Schools# Students% Minority
- 11 Schools276 Students51.29% Minority
- 7 Schools3,820 Students11.54% Minority
- 3 Schools180 Students25.58% Minority
- 6 Schools539 Students15.29% Minority
- 40 Schools8,825 Students15.15% Minority
- 8 Schools2,653 Students23.51% Minority
- 4 Schools753 Students9.00% Minority
- 1 Schools119 Students57.45% Minority
- 3 Schools427 Students6.02% Minority
- 3 Schools137 Students20.54% Minority
- 5 Schools4,073 Students13.02% Minority
- 1 Schools276 Students49.15% Minority
- 12 Schools1,651 Students27.96% Minority
- 1 Schools995 Students6.63% Minority
- 3 Schools1,266 Students18.72% Minority
- 4 Schools2,171 Students16.68% Minority
- 2 Schools180 Students14.46% Minority
- 1 Schools97 Students23.26% Minority
- 1 Schools224 Students84.85% Minority
- 32 Schools8,601 Students26.13% Minority
- 2 Schools331 Students11.42% Minority
- 1 Schools135 Students30.30% Minority
- 2 Schools190 Students28.03% Minority
- 6 Schools1,782 Students29.33% Minority
- 4 Schools350 Students39.10% Minority
- 2 Schools148 Students21.05% Minority
- 17 Schools4,371 Students19.29% Minority
- 33 Schools8,040 Students18.33% Minority
- 5 Schools1,478 Students9.28% Minority
- 2 Schools849 Students27.57% Minority
- 1 Schools64 Students50.00% Minority
- 8 Schools3,380 Students14.47% Minority
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.