Life Christian Academy
Life Christian Academy is an interdenominational, co-educational day school, which offers Christian families a challenging curriculum integrated within Biblical principles.
To this end, the school purposes to train students to be spiritually strong, academically sound, and physically disciplined in order to affect our world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 219 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild Learning Differences on IEP
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Contact school office for a current Tuition Schedule
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- We offer Dual Credit courses for our High School students, which allows our graduates to matriculate to college with up to 23 college credits.
Endorse Life Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.