Life Christian Academy
Tel: (405) 390-5081
- Life Christian Academy is an interdenominational, co-educational day school, which offers Christian families a challenging curriculum integrated within Biblical principles.
- To this end, the school purposes to train students to be spiritually strong, academically sound, and physically disciplined in order to affect our world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences on IEP|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact school office for a current Tuition Schedule|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
- We offer Dual Credit courses for our High School students, which allows our graduates to matriculate to college with up to 23 college credits.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edmond Grades: PK-12 | 271 students
1101 E 9th St
Edmond, OK 73034
(405) 488-6478 19 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.