Young Achievers Christian Academy
- Young Achievers Christian Academy serves 140 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS).
- The student:teacher of Young Achievers Christian Academy is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$760|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Summer Program is a 8 week Program that serves grades PK3 through 7th Grade. Focusing on math and reading skills.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,900|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition based on Kindergarten through Sixth Grade.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$10|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Charitta Smith|
|Admissions Associate||Mr. Michael Alexander II|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-12 | 949 students
9500 N Pennsylvania Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
(405)749-3200 6.7 PK-12
- Oklahoma City Grades: K-12 | 123 students
3616 SW 119th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73170
(405)691-8012 10.7 K-12
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-8 | 201 students
1100 Nw 32nd St
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
(405)525-0956 2.4 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.