Tel: (405) 273-3022
- Established in 1978 as a ministry of Liberty Baptist Church, Liberty Academy seeks to provide a biblically-based education with college-oriented content in core courses.
- Our objective is to enhance the development of the child in body, soul, and spirit.
- Orientation is to facilitate students in locating classrooms, meeting teachers and obtaining miscellaneous instructions.
- Parents are required to accompany the student. Teachers should be informed of any special instruction concerning the student.
- Should the information merit discretion, please make an appointment with the teacher for a private conference.
- Please do not discuss sensitive or derogatory matters in the presence of the student.
- The primary objective and purpose of Liberty Daily Bible School is to provide a Christian atmosphere and basic Bible teaching to little ones during their formative years.
- Within that atmosphere, love is balance with constructive discipline, a strong academic foundation is laid and social behavior is molded.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Choctaw Grades: PK-12 | 219 students
3200 N Choctaw Rd
Choctaw, OK 73020
(405) 390-5081 22.4 PK-12
- Harrah Grades: PK-9 | 36 students
101 S Dobbs Rd
Harrah, OK 73045
(405) 454-6690 15.5 PK-9
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-8 | 201 students
1100 Nw 32nd St
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
(405) 525-0956 35.3 PK-8
- Oklahoma City Grades: PK-12 | 949 students
9500 N Pennsylvania Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
(405) 749-3200 37.6 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.