- We at Rochester Christian School believe that the responsibility of educating a child lies with the home.
- Ever since 1917, Christian parents have bonded together to make RCS an extension of the Christian home in partnership with the Church.
- We teach our children from a Biblical base, understanding that God reveals Himself through His Word, Holy Spirit, history, and creation.
- We teach that God is the creator and sustainer of the universe and that He calls us to be agents of His restoration in His world.
- Thus, we nurture the intellectual, spiritual, physical, social, and emotional development of our children.
- At RCS, students learn within a caring Christian community and are taught by professional, certified teachers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)
Other school association(s)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,995|
|Tuition Notes||Financial aid available.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
2070 Five Mile Line Road
Penfield, NY 14526
RochesterGrades: K-12 | 265 students
332 Spencerport Rd
Rochester, NY 14606
RochesterGrades: PK-6 | 348 students
4488 Lake Ave
Rochester, NY 14612
WebsterGrades: PK-12 | 221 students
675 Holt Rd
Webster, NY 14580
RochesterGrades: 3-12 | 160 students
1612 Buffalo Rd
Rochester, NY 14624
After enrolling at this school, within weeks we became a family with the educators and other families there. The kids are well taken care of, standards are high and the day to day business from a parents perspective is completely transparent. We KNOW that our children are being taught fantastic curriculum as well as it being tied in with non-denominational Christian values. We live, work, and see the staff and children all around us in our communities and there is always an air of friendship, fellowship and love. We love this school and are thankful that we found it.
- Posted by Parent - rdege