Grades: 1-12 | 25 students
- Roger Williams originally came to New England as a resident of the Colony of Massachusetts.
- He found himself to be in serious disagreement with the combination of Church and State in that colony, and eventually returned to England and received a charter to found the Colony of Rhode Island.
- The principles that were established in Rhode Island included the freedom to worship God in any church, without a State Church.
- There was a clear separation of Church and State.
- Schools were established by the various Churches in Rhode Island rather than the State.
- This fact permitted the parents to maintain control of the education received by their children, allowing them to be trained in moral and ethical disciplines based on the parents desired faith system.
- Roger Williams Academy is a Christian school.
- Moral and ethical standards, and wisdom literature is taken from the Bible.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San FranciscoGrades: PK-KG | 153 students
2425 19th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94116
Daly CityGrades: PK-8 | 130 students
79 Florence St.
Daly City, CA 94014
MillbraeGrades: PK-K | 40 students
797 Santa Margarita, Suite A
Millbrae, CA 94030
San BrunoGrades: PK-K | 70 students
233 Santa Inez Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.