Grades: K-9 | 292 students
- St. Dunstan Catholic School is a Catholic School committed to carrying out the ministry of Jesus Christ in the education of youth.
- In our educational program, we emphasize the development of the whole person: spiritual, moral, social, intellectual, artistic, physical, and emotional.
- Vital to this developmental process is the belief that parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Therefore, we value the partnership of the family, school, and parish.
- As an extension of the family, St. Dunstan Catholic School prepares its students for their future roles as contributing members of a scientifically and technologically advanced society.
- We teach our students that, as participating members of the world community, who are responsible for using their talents, gifts, and education to enhance the quality of life for all.
- Our curricula, co-curricular activities and events designed to instill in each student a lifelong reverence for God and all His creation, affirm the rich cultural diversity of our students, families, teachers, and priests while building positive community spirit and involvement.
- Within this environment of peace, security and love, we endeavor to provide an excellent Catholic education in order to send forth students equipped with personal confidence, academic skills, a sense of belonging, and a religious commitment that will result in their becoming responsible, mature Catholics.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||292 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Daly CityGrades: KG-8 | 465 students
7 Elmwood Dr
Daly City, CA 94015
BurlingameGrades: K-8 | 313 students
1300 Bayswater Avenue
Burlingame, CA 94010
San FranciscoGrades: KG-8 | 247 students
660 Filbert St
San Francisco, CA 94133
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 391 students
1560 40th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94122
San FranciscoGrades: PK-12 | 1104 students
801 Silver Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.