Grades: PK-K | 115 students
- At Rye Country Day School children will enjoy active play areas both indoors and out.
- Bright and cheerful play structures sit on an open expanse of field.
- Wooded areas nearby promise guided nature exploration.
- Indoors, the large, carpeted recreation room is a welcome addition especially in inclement weather.
- Here children will participate in active indoor play, movement, art, music and dance.
- At Rye Country Day School, children, parents, and teachers enjoy the pleasure of playing, working, communicating, problem solving, serving, exploring, inventing, and building a stronger community.
- Together we strive to make sense of our world and discover ways we can contribute to make it better with respect, acceptance, and friendship.
- At Rye Country Day we provide a learning community for children and adults: a place where children are valued for their ability to do meaningful work, their wonder and curiosity, their perspectives, and their ability to play; a place where families are valued for their bonds and traditions, their commitment to work, home, and community, and their dreams for their children; a place where staff are valued for their vision, their delight in children, their skill, heart, and knowledge, a commitment to families, and an ability to play.
- We cherish what we learn from each other.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PortsmouthGrades: PK-8 | 173 students
125 Austin St
Portsmouth, NH 03801
EliotGrades: PK-8 | 40 students
Eliot, ME 03903
South BerwickGrades: K-12 | 176 students
336 Main Street
South Berwick, ME 03908
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.