Grades: NS-12 | 755 students
- Sacred Heart School (preschool through grade 12) is a private, Catholic, co-educational learning community.
- As a sponsored ministry of the Sisters of Divine Providence, we strive to inspire minds, define character and encourage responsible leadership through a curriculum that prepares students to pursue knowledge now and throughout their lives.
- In the tradition of the Sisters of Divine Providence, we seek to develop a community of faith that encourages students to act with compassion, to work for a just society, and to pursue opportunities to develop and share their God-given talents in service to society.
- Established in 1947, the school is located on a 120-acre suburban campus on the Kingston and Plymouth town lines in Massachusetts, with convenient access to major highways.
- Sacred Heart School's comprehensive curriculum at the Elementary School level is rooted in the traditional academic subject areas, and also includes special subjects such as art, music, library and digital information technology, physical education and Spanish foreign language.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||755 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,350|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for grades K through 6 is 8,350. Tuition for grades 7 through 12 is 13,900. Tuition for preschool and pre-K varies depending on number of days enrolled. Payment plans and financial aid available.|
|Admissions Director||Ann Taylor|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After-school enrichment activities After-school enrichment activities,
- Established in 1947
- Preschool through grade 12
- Three schools on one campus:
- Early Childhood Center (Preschool, Pre-kindergarten, Kindergarten)
- Elementary School (Grades 1 though 6)
- High School (Grades 7 through 12)
- Suburban campus convenient to Routes 3, 44 and 495
- Accredited by the NEASC
Profile last updated: 07/19/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HinghamGrades: PK-8 | 335 students
56 Burditt Ave
Hingham, MA 02043
New BedfordGrades: PK-8 | 301 students
91 Summer St
New Bedford, MA 02740
North WeymouthGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
598 Bridge St
North Weymouth, MA 02191
FairhavenGrades: PK-8 | 224 students
100 Spring St
Fairhaven, MA 02719
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.