Grades: PK-12 | 1291 students
- The brightest futures begin at Saint Andrew`s School in the heart of Boca Raton, Florida.
- From Pre-K through Grade 12, Saint Andrew`s offers a rigorous curriculum that fosters creative thinking, opportunities to achieve balance, and experiences that build strong character in mind, body, and spirit.
- As a day and boarding school in the Episcopal tradition, Saint Andrew`s welcomes students of all faiths.
- The school serves 1,275 students from 40 countries and several states.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1291 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||160 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||24 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1840|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniforms in JK-8 and formal dress code in Upper School. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Junior Kindergarten (Pre-K 4) $22,290 Day Students - Lower School (K-5) $24,910 Day Students - Middle School (6-8) $28,310 Day Students - Upper School (9-12) $30,390 Boarding Students - Upper School (9-12), includes tuition, room and board $53,230|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$15,300|
|Admissions Director||Peter Kravchuk|
|Admissions Associate||Adena Shriner|
|Total Sports Offered||19 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, WrestlingBallet, Baseball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Football, Ice Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Water Polo,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Junior Achievement, Mu Alpha Theta (Math Honor Society), Spanish National Honor Society (Sociedad Honoraria Hispanica) Junior Achievement,
Mu Alpha Theta (Math Honor Society),
Spanish National Honor Society (Sociedad Honoraria Hispanica),
- A great education celebrates each child, embraces the support of family, delivers outstanding programs, and fosters meaningful relationships between students and teachers.
- To achieve that ideal, a school begins with a solid and well-articulated mission. At Saint Andrew's School, the mission is to develop every child in mind, body and spirit.
- The school has developed one of the top college preparatory curriculum offerings in South Florida, which includes Honors, Advanced Placement (AP), and International Baccalaureate (IB) courses. The school`s philosophy is that children need a balanced approach to education with arts, athletics, extra-curricular offerings, and experiences that build strong character. The school is part of a global network of 150 schools in 40 countries on 5 continents that recognizes the responsibility of shaping the way the next generation of leaders understand, prepare for and respond to the world.
- For over five decades, Saint Andrew`s School has been providing an outstanding education for day and boarding students from around the globe.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.