Grades: PK - 12 | 323 students
Vision Statement: Clinton Christian School seeks to be a distinctively Christian academically excellent educational institution for the purpose of assisting families in their God-given responsibility to train their children in a God-centered world view with the goal being to equip them for lifelong service in ministry or in the marketplace.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 12|
|Total Students||323 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||97%
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||35%|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|Average SAT score||1520|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(School Uniform Required)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,250|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition covers the cost of providing a certified and qualified Christian faculty and the costs associated with overhead expenses.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Christine Byrams|
|Admissions Associate||Julie Turner|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Soccer, VolleyballBallet, Baseball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||3rd - 12th Brass, Percussion, Woodwind, African Drums 3rd-5th grade & MS/HS, Chorus 3rd - 5th grade & MS/HS, Dance - Ballet/Hiphop/African/Modern - 3rd - 5th & MS/HS, Music Production/Engineering Class 3rd - 5th grade & MS/HS, Private Lessons - Voice/Piano/Brass Woodwind/Strings/Drums/Voice - All Grades, String Instruments - 3rd -5th grade & MS/HS, Yearbook Yearbook, 3rd - 12th Brass, Percussion, Woodwind,
African Drums 3rd-5th grade & MS/HS,
Chorus 3rd - 5th grade & MS/HS,
Dance - Ballet/Hiphop/African/Modern - 3rd - 5th & MS/HS,
Music Production/Engineering Class 3rd - 5th grade & MS/HS,
Private Lessons - Voice/Piano/Brass Woodwind/Strings/Drums/Voice - All Grades,
String Instruments - 3rd -5th grade & MS/HS,
- EXPECTED OUTCOMES
- Spiritual Development Outcomes Ã¯Â¿Â½Let the Word of God dwell in you richly.Ã¯Â¿Â½- Colossians 3:16 Clinton Christian School seeks to: 1) Lead each child to personal acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior. 2) Enrich the childÃ¯Â¿Â½s devotional life. 3) Develop a well-balanced and Christ-like personality. 4) Awaken a realization that God has a purpose and plan for each life. 5) Develop from Scripture the ability to find help independently. 6) Develop knowledge, love, and understanding of the Bible. 7) Instill a sense of responsibility for the lost that will lead to intelligent witnessing.
- Mental Development Outcomes Ã¯Â¿Â½Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus.Ã¯Â¿Â½ - Philippians 2:5 Clinton Christian School seeks to: 1) Develop positive reactions to life. 2) Discover and develop individual aptitudes. 3) Cultivate analytical thinking and a priority-directed life. 4) Impart a command of common knowledge and skills. 5) Develop a mind-directed life and not a feeling-directed life.
- Emotional Development Outcomes Ã¯Â¿Â½Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.Ã¯Â¿Â½ - Ephesians 6:10 Clinton Christian School seeks to: 1) Establish an emotional balance. 2) Build a Christ-controlled personality. 3) Develop aesthetic interests and abilities. 4) Enable each student to adjust easily to situations in which he/she is found.
- Social Development Outcomes: Ã¯Â¿Â½For none of us liveth to himself.Ã¯Â¿Â½ - Romans 14:7 Clinton Christian School seeks to: 1) Instill a loyalty to Jesus Christ in all things at all times. 2) Awaken and foster missionary responsibility toward all men. 3) Develop an understanding of the studentÃ¯Â¿Â½s place and obligations in the family. 4) Help the student share his/her Christian responsibility as a citizen for the welfare of every group to which he/she belongs.
- Physical Development Outcomes Ã¯Â¿Â½Present your bodies a living sacrifice...unto God.Ã¯Â¿Â½ - Romans 12:1 Clinton Christian School seeks to: 1) Teach intelligent care of the body. 2) Develop habits of self-control and responsibility. 3) Encourage the yielding of the body as an instrument of GodÃ¯Â¿Â½s use. 4) Develop a respect for oneÃ¯Â¿Â½s body as the temple of the Holy Spirit.
Profile last updated: 04/04/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Upper MarlboroGrades: NS-8 | 152 students
9010 Frank Tippett Rd
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
District HeightsGrades: K-9 | 40 students
7808 Marlboro Pike
District Heights, MD 20747
District HeightsGrades: K-9 | 25 students
3111 Forestville Rd
District Heights, MD 20747
ClintonGrades: PK-8 | 212 students
8912 Old Branch Ave
Clinton, MD 20735
ClintonGrades: PK-KG | 53 students
6701 Clinton Manor Dr
Clinton, MD 20735
Rental Market Monitor
August 30, 2015
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
August 09, 2015
Voucher programs have gained a lot of traction since 1989 when the first voucher program appeared in Milwaukee. We look at how things are playing out in 2015.
July 12, 2015
Many parents tend to dismiss the idea of sending their children to private school without exploring it in depth. We explore this and several more related subjects.