|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9 - 12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Academic Support Class and ESL Language Skills Development Class offered|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||24% (MA School Avg.: 21%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(polo shirts in white, navy or gold, with the Marian logo. Slacks-navy, black or khaki for boys or girls. Girls also plaid kilt or navy skirt. Shoes must be worn-no heels, sneakers or flip-flops.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 11|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,600|
|Tuition Notes||Marian High School offers Merit Based Scholarships and Financial Assistance.|
|Admissions Director||Susan Merson, M.Ed.|
|Total Sports Offered||13 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football,
Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball,
Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Ice Hockey, Lacrosse,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||20 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Amnesty International, Art Fair, Christian Outreach, Class Officers, Dances, Drama, Freshman Buddy Program, International Club, Literary Magazine, MIT State Science Fair, Math Club, Mock Trial, National Honor Society, SADD, School Musical, Science Fair, Student Ambassadors, Student Council, Worcester Regional Science & Engineering Fair, Yearbook Art Fair, Class Officers, Dances, Drama, Math Club, Mock Trial, SADD, School Musical, Science Fair, Yearbook, Amnesty International,
Freshman Buddy Program,
MIT State Science Fair,
National Honor Society,
Worcester Regional Science & Engineering Fair,
- To deepen the faith life of the Marian community, developing awareness of God's love and promoting Gospel values in our daily lives.
- To provide a strong academic program which recognizes differences while motivating and challenging students to succeed.
- To help students gain a knowledge and awareness of the social teachings of the Church and provide them with opportunities for service and leadership.
- To enable students to think critically, develop an intellectual curiosity and hold learning in high esteem.
- To develop a strong sense of community which encourages communication, values diversity and where all are welcomed.
- To assist students in recognizing and advancing their potential through a variety of learning opportunities and activities.
- To create and promote a positive environment in which the individual is respected, held accountable and encouraged to be compassionate.
- To expand the students' ability to make decisions and accept responsibilty for those decisions.
Profile last updated: 10/10/2012
Framingham Happy Hollow School
Early Childhood / Day Cares0.4 mi | 69 students | Gr. K
Framingham Wayland Academy Of Framingham
Framingham St. Tarcisius School
(Roman Catholic)0.8 mi | 189 students | Gr. K-9
Framingham St. Bridget School
(Roman Catholic)1 mi | 286 students | Gr. K-9
Framingham The Learning Center For The Deaf
Special Education School1.5 mi | 167 students | Gr. PK-12