Grades: K-8 | 404 students
The mission of Nativity School is to provide your child a solid academic education with a global perspective in which the arts and technology are integrated into the curriculum all rooted in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Your child's religious education is the fundamental reason Nativity School exists.
Traditional truths of the Catholic faith, values rooted in the Gospel of Jesus, and moral principals grounded in Christian social justice essentially define who we are.
Our religious values are reflected in the way subjects are taught, the way your child will be treated, and the way you as parents will be incorporated in our endeavors.
The spirit of prayer, service, and a personal relationship with Jesus for your child are fostered at Nativity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2005|
|Total Students||404 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,600|
|Tuition Notes||Visit http://www.nativity-cincinnati.org/school/admission/tuition/ for more information on Tuition|
|Admissions Director||Nancy Ciarniello|
|Admissions Associate||Rudy Gruenke|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Club, Drama Club, Robotics Club, Student Serving Others, Variety Show Band, Chess Club, Drama Club, Robotics Club, Variety Show, Student Serving Others,
- Nativity has partner schools in China, Finland and Germany. The student exchange program is an integral part of the Nativity Experience.
- Membership in International School-to-School Experience provides opportunities to partner with schools around the world. Since 1980 we have exchanged student delegations with schools in India, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Ecuador, Argentina, Costa Rica, Honduras, Mexico, Jamaica, Bermuda, Ireland, France, Ukraine, Germany, Hungary, and Finland.
- We will send a delegation to Poland in September 2009 to participate in International Projects Week.
- Nativity is a member of the International Education and Resource Network.
- Students in Grades K-5 study Chinese for one semester and Spanish for one semester. In Grade 6 students choose to study Chinese for Spanish exclusively.
- Students in Grades 7 and 8 have the option of 2 years of Latin.
- Nativity is a member of the Greater Cincinnati International Hall of Fame.
Profile last updated: 08/17/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CincinnatiGrades: PK-K | 72 students
6620 Montgomery Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45213
CincinnatiGrades: NS-8 | 162 students
2222 Losantiville Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45237
CincinnatiGrades: 9-12 | 22 students
2209 Losantiville Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45237
CincinnatiGrades: PK-12 | 1006 students
5400 Red Bank Road
Cincinnati, OH 45227
CincinnatiGrades: K-8 | 176 students
4115 Taylor Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45209
Rental Market Monitor
October 04, 2015
This A-Z list is designed to make you aware of the many things involved in choosing the right school for your child.
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
September 07, 2015
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.