Grades: K-8 | 176 students
- St. Cecilia School is dedicated to the Church mission of proclaiming the word of Jesus Christ and to the development of each child spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically.
- St. Cecilia School strives to educate the whole person by promoting the spiritual, moral, physical, and intellectual delopment of each student in a value-centered environment.
- St. Cecilia School strives to challenge the unique individual abilities of each student in such a manner as to enhance self-worth and to attain academic excellence.
- St. Cecilia School is committed to providing a school religious education program which seeks to draw children to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and fuller knowledge of the Catholic Christian faith.
- St. Cecilia School emphasizes respect of self and others in dealing with discipline or personal problems of the students.
- St. Cecilia School is committed to caring leadership, competent teaching, and cooperative endeavors with parents in an atmosphere of open communication and understanding.
- St. Cecilia School is committed to providing a program that enables the students to reason independently, to accept responsibility for their learning and self-discipline; and to develop a realization of their own value, potential and uniqueness.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CincinnatiGrades: PK-8 | 286 students
2335 Grandview Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45206
CincinnatiGrades: K-8 | 70 students
3798 Clifton Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220
CincinnatiGrades: NS-12 | 1034 students
2161 Grandin Road
Cincinnati, OH 45208
CincinnatiGrades: K-8 | 399 students
5936 Ridge Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45213
CincinnatiGrades: NS-8 | 242 students
6743 Chestnut Street
Cincinnati, OH 45227
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.