Grades: K-8 | 176 students
- St. Cecilia School is dedicated to the Church mission of proclaiming the word of Jesus Christ and to the development of each child spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically.
- St. Cecilia School strives to educate the whole person by promoting the spiritual, moral, physical, and intellectual delopment of each student in a value-centered environment.
- St. Cecilia School strives to challenge the unique individual abilities of each student in such a manner as to enhance self-worth and to attain academic excellence.
- St. Cecilia School is committed to providing a school religious education program which seeks to draw children to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and fuller knowledge of the Catholic Christian faith.
- St. Cecilia School emphasizes respect of self and others in dealing with discipline or personal problems of the students.
- St. Cecilia School is committed to caring leadership, competent teaching, and cooperative endeavors with parents in an atmosphere of open communication and understanding.
- St. Cecilia School is committed to providing a program that enables the students to reason independently, to accept responsibility for their learning and self-discipline; and to develop a realization of their own value, potential and uniqueness.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CincinnatiGrades: PK-8 | 105 students
6277 Collegevue Place
Cincinnati, OH 45224
CincinnatiGrades: PK-12 | 1006 students
5400 Red Bank Road
Cincinnati, OH 45227
CincinnatiGrades: NS-12 | 755 students
6905 Given Road
Cincinnati, OH 45243
Saint BernardGrades: PK-8 | 203 students
4534 Vine St
Saint Bernard, OH 45217
CincinnatiGrades: KG-12 | 145 students
1810 Young St
Cincinnati, OH 45202
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.