Grades: PK-8 | 200 students
St. Ann Catholic School is dedicated to developing the full potential of each child in the light of the Gospel.
We share this responsibility with parents and our parish community.
The values of the Catholic faith are interwoven throughout the curriculum enabling students to make moral judgments and decisions.
St. Ann Catholic School is a Parish-structured parochial school in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati that has as its primary goal, the development of each child - spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically - within the content of a living and vibrant Catholic Christian community.
We at St. Ann Catholic School are committed to the education of children in partnership with pastor, principal, faculty, staff, and parents who recognize that, for people of faith, the wisdom and culture transmitted by a school are enriched and put into perspective, by the Gospel message of Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,085|
|Tuition Notes||Non-parish tution is $3,660|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Joyce Cepluch, Secretary|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Advanced Math, Beginner and Advanced Band, Choir, High School Placement Test Prep, Spanish Advanced Math, Choir, Spanish, Beginner and Advanced Band,
High School Placement Test Prep,
- St. Ann Catholic School is a family friendly culture, focused on instilling a passion for the Catholic faith, while meeting and exceeding the needs of the 21st century learner. St. Ann serves students from Pre-Kindergarten through eighth grade. We offer a state accredited, excellent education with our teachers averaging over 12 years of teaching experience. St. Ann students have a passion for their community, the Catholic faith, and complete numerous service learning projects; starting in Kindergarten. St. Ann is fortunate to have built many partnerships locally, allowing our students to have a variety of opportunities to build an appreciation for the community they live in.
- St. Ann School is one of the few schools that have a state of the art S.T.E.M. Lab. The S.T.E.M. Lab allows our students to incorporate 21st century learning skills in their current curriculum. The S.T.E.M. Lab includes robotics equipment that students in PreK-8 grade can utilize to enhance their Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math curriculum. With SmartBoards, document cameras, student computers in every classroom, and iPads for our middle school students; we strongly believe in setting our students up for success in an ever changing technological world. St. Ann offers Ascend, an online system, which allows parents to receive daily reports of grades, behavior, and teacher comments through their e-mail. We believe this new system will enhance our ability to communicate with St. Ann families.
- Safety and precaution is a focal point in our school. All of our students learn in a safe, secure, and friendly environment. A new safety precaution that was implemented this year is called ALICE. ALICE is a lockdown enhancement that allows for students to feel that they have a choice and chance for survival during a lockdown situation. The students are the greatest asset and protecting them is our main priority.
- Please feel free to set up a personalized tour of our campus by contacting our school office at (513) 863-0604. We look forward to having your family join our St. Ann community.
Profile last updated: 08/20/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FairfieldGrades: PK-KG | 22 students
110 Bacher Sq
Fairfield, OH 45014
HamiltonGrades: K-9 | 212 students
925 S 2nd St
Hamilton, OH 45011
FairfieldGrades: 1-8 | 379 students
400 Nilles Rd
Fairfield, OH 45014
HamiltonGrades: 9-12 | 450 students
571 Hamilton New London Rd
Hamilton, OH 45013
HamiltonGrades: KG-8 | 244 students
451 Ridgelawn Ave
Hamilton, OH 45013
Rental Market Monitor
October 04, 2015
This A-Z list is designed to make you aware of the many things involved in choosing the right school for your child.
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
September 07, 2015
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.