Grades: NS - 12 | 571 students
Riverfield serves children 8 weeks through 12th grade; our 120 acre wooded campus encompasses a barnyard, pond, hiking trails, campsites, outdoor classrooms, sports fields and cross country course.
Riverfield provides an excellent education with both academic rigor and personalized instruction within a family-oriented atmosphere.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Independent Schools Association of the South West (ISAS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool - 12|
|Total Students||571 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||18%
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||77 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||32%|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Britton Fox|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Bowl, Drama, Drum Line, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Pep Squad, Rock Band, Speech and Debate, Student Council Academic Bowl, Drama, Drum Line, Pep Squad, Rock Band, National Honor Society,
National Junior Honor Society,
Speech and Debate,
- Multi-age classrooms provide personalized instruction at each student's developmental level.
- Students practice interpersonal, leadership and cooperative skills, all critical in the post-academic world.
- Riverfield students score on average two grade equivalents above their tested levels.
- Community service projects start in Pre-School and are a weekly core component of the 6-12 curriculum.
- Students become pro-active thinkers and problem solvers through real-world application of skills learned.
- The tablet PC program in the Upper School is the culmination of the integrated technology curriculum throughout the school.
Profile last updated: 10/07/2013
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TulsaGrades: 1-12 | 85 students
6025 S 33rd West Ave # F
Tulsa, OK 74107
TulsaGrades: K-12 | 31 students
4915 S Waco Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74107
TulsaGrades: K-9 | 127 students
2515 W 46th St
Tulsa, OK 74107
TulsaGrades: K-9 | 287 students
1365 E 49th Pl
Tulsa, OK 74105
TulsaGrades: PK-12 | 1053 students
6363 S. Trenton Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74136
Rental Market Monitor
August 09, 2015
Voucher programs have gained a lot of traction since 1989 when the first voucher program appeared in Milwaukee. We look at how things are playing out in 2015.
July 12, 2015
Many parents tend to dismiss the idea of sending their children to private school without exploring it in depth. We explore this and several more related subjects.
June 28, 2015
When it comes to choosing a private school, there are so many choices to consider that the project can be a huge challenge to most of us. We offer some help and advice to help you get started.