|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants & polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Stephan Rodmyre|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Select Choir / Band / Select Choir / Band /,
- Parents who are not members of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church are expected to attend a Bible Information Class to learn what their children will be taught in the classroom from a religious perspective.
- Tuition for students who attend full time is $400 per month for 1st child, $350 per month for 2nd child, and $296 per month for 3rd child (based on a 12-month payment schedule).
- Registration fee is $425 per child in grades 1 to 8, $260 per child in Kindergarten, and $200 per child in Pre-K.
- Pre-K students must be 4years old by September 1st. Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1st.
- Do accept I-20 students, usually from 3rd grade and up.
Profile last updated: 01/18/2014
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TacomaGrades: 9-12 | 119 students
7306 Waller Rd E
Tacoma, WA 98443
25400 Pacific Highway South
Kent, WA 98032
Federal WayGrades: NS-PK
28715 18th Ave. South
Federal Way, WA 98003
SeattleGrades: PK-K | 78 students
22975 24th Avenue S
Seattle, WA 98198
Federal WayGrades: KG-12 | 29 students
2530 S 298th St
Federal Way, WA 98003
Rental Market Monitor
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
September 07, 2015
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.
August 30, 2015
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.