Grades: PK-8 | 86 students
St. Paul School is a Catholic community of teachers, parents, and pastoral staff dedicated to collaborating in the development of each child’s God-given potential.
In an environment based on mutual respect and shared responsibilities, we work together to provide opportunities for spiritual, intellectual, moral, social, and physical growth that are age and maturity level-appropriate.
Christ is the center of all we do!
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(See the uniform dress code on school website)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,138|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tina Ellefson|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||15 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Boy/Girl Scouts, Buddies Not Bullies, Buddy Program, Cantor Group, Chess Scholars, Children's Choir, Civic Oration, Library Club, Liturgical Dance, Mad Science, Mass Servers, Rec Nights, Service Projects, Student Council Band, Buddy Program, Cantor Group, Civic Oration, Library Club, Mad Science, Mass Servers, Rec Nights, Boy/Girl Scouts,
Buddies Not Bullies,
- Philosophy Statement
- St. Paul School is a Catholic community of teachers, parents, and pastoral staff dedicated to collaborating in the development of each child’s God-given potential. In an environment based on mutual respect and shared responsibilities, we work together to provide opportunities for spiritual, intellectual, moral, social, and physical growth that are age and maturity level-appropriate. Christ is the center of all we do!
- Vision Statement
- St. Paul Catholic School aims to develop future citizens who follow a path of life-long faith, enriched with moral values; and, who will be committed to life-long learning while embracing attitudes of Christian service for today and for the future.
- Mission Statement
- St. Paul Catholic School of the Milwaukee Archdiocese is a faith community dedicated to the education of God’s children. We are committed to helping all of our students experience the POWER:
- rayer, Outreach, Worship, Education, and Relationships!
- rayer: To foster an environment rich in the Catholic traditions of personal and private prayer, including all daily prayers and special prayers that are season or event appropriate.
- Outreach: To offer opportunities for Christian witness and service to others with parish, in-school, and outreach activities. To incorporate regular service opportunities for middle school youth.
- Worship: To regularly celebrate Catholic liturgy and sacraments while learning and practicing worship responses and liturgical music.
- Education: To educate the whole child to the best of his/her God-given talents: spiritually, intellectually, morally, socially and physically while providing a Christ-centered, values-enriched, 21st century technology-enhanced curriculum both Wisconsin and Archdiocesan standards-based.
- Relationships: To provide a safe, secure environment with a fully implemented We are Buddies, not Bullies program.To offerextracurricular opportunities for social development including league athletics, band, scouting, science club, rec nights, ski club and many others.
- Come, experience the POWER!
- St. Paul School is accredited by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee and theWisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Association.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
3175 Hillside Dr.
Delafield, WI 53018
DousmanGrades: PK-8 | 90 students
246 W Ottawa Avenue
Dousman, WI 53118
WaukeshaGrades: PK-7 | 62 students
3031 Summit Ave
Waukesha, WI 53188
MukwonagoGrades: PK-8 | 109 students
410 County Road Nn
Mukwonago, WI 53149
WaukeshaGrades: PK-8 | 207 students
2600 Summit Ave
Waukesha, WI 53188
Rental Market Monitor
September 20, 2015
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
September 07, 2015
Choosing the right school for your child is a major project. We look a five reasons why you might be looking at the wrong schools.
August 30, 2015
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.