Princeton Day School
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
Institute for Independent Education
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 12|
|Total Students||898 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||30% (NJ School Avg.: 38%)|
|Students by Grade|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Total Classroom Teachers||119 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||79%|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||16 courses|
|Average SAT score||2000|
|Average ACT score||30|
|Finances and Admission|
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$30,230|
|% on Financial Aid||33%|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$15,000|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Kelly Dun|
|Admissions Associate||Jeanne Crowell|
- Princeton Day School nurtures the mind, the body, and the character of each student. In academics, athletics, the arts, and service, we celebrate the pursuit of individual excellence and the spirit of collaboration that binds us together as a community. We seek diversity of cultures, views, and talents to promote the intellectual growth and moral development of our students.
- Our rigorous and broad JK-12 program is designed for motivated and academically talented students. We emphasize both creative and critical thought and their clear expression. Supported by an exceptional faculty and a cooperative partnership of school and home, our students discover the joy of learning. They explore their interests, cultivate enduring relationships with teachers and peers, take risks, and thrive.
- Integrity, respect, and compassion are essential to the school's mission. Our students leave Princeton Day School well equipped for college and beyond: prepared to act knowledgeably, to lead thoughtfully, to share generously, and to contribute meaningfully.
Profile last updated: 05/23/2012
Related School Videos:
Princeton Day School Architecture Program
1 year ago.
Princeton Day School Holiday Greeting 2011
1 year ago.
PDS Lower School Literacy Program
1 year ago.
Related School News:
- Princeton Day boys survive scare from Robert Vaux at ESCIT - The Times of Trenton - NJ.com
posted on December 28, 2012 at 05:09:52 am
The Times of Trenton - NJ.comPrinceton Day boys survive scare from Robert Vaux at ESCITThe Times of Trenton - NJ.comHAMILTON ? The Princeton Day School boys' basketball team had just played its best half of the season ? maybe even in ...
- Northern Burlington girls storm past host PDS in tourney opener - The Times of Trenton - NJ.com
posted on December 28, 2012 at 05:03:37 am
The Times of Trenton - NJ.comNorthern Burlington girls storm past host PDS in tourney openerThe Times of Trenton - NJ.comPRINCETON TOWNSHIP ? Turning its opponent over at a rate of one per ...
- BOYS BASKETBALL: Hill falls to Princeton Day in Mercer Invitational opener - The Mercury
posted on December 15, 2012 at 04:00:22 am
BOYS BASKETBALL: Hill falls to Princeton Day in Mercer Invitational openerThe MercuryThe Blues scored just two points in the second quarter to fall behind by seven and never ...
Gr. PK-12 | 0 mi. away
Gr. PK-12 | 0.4 mi. away
Gr. PK-8 | 1.2 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-12 | 1.3 mi. away
Gr. Nursery/Preschool-8 | 1.4 mi. away
Gr. 4-8 | 1.6 mi. away