- Produce leaders of tomorrow by setting high academic and moral standards for our students by inculcating leadership qualities in them.
- Cultivate 21st centuary skills in our students that promote critical-thinking, creativity, collaboration, communication and organization skills.
- Develop technology-enriched learning environments that enable all students to pursue their individual curiosities and become active participants in their own progress.
- Motivate Students to grow and expand to their maximum potential by developing the love for learning.
- Raise good citizens who will help the community and serving humanity.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 6|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||91% (IL School Avg.: 28%)|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||60%|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Navy shirt and Khaki pants)
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball,
Tennis, VolleyballBadminton, Basketball,
- Hadi School purpose is to Offer the best academic environment for students to achieve academic, cultural and religious guidance.
- Offer to guide the students within the teachings of Holy Qur'an and the Prophet Mohammed (A.S) and Ahl-al-Bayt.
- Offer to prepare the students to be successful for the world of work, self-achievement and well-being.
- Offer to prepare the students to be good citizens, life long learner, ambitious and honorable individuals.
- Hadi School has a highly trained and dedicated faculty. Our teachers have received advance academic training, as well as various years of experience and a high degree of commitment to the ideals and objectives of Islamic education.
- The enthusiastic commitment our teachers show for young people engenders a spirit of cooperation and a love for learning that accounts for the school's true quality and success
Schaumburg St. Peter Lutheran School
(Lutheran Church -- Missouri Synod)0.6 mi | 331 students | Gr. K-9 2 Reviews
Schaumburg Schaumburg Christian School
(Baptist)0.7 mi | 1366 students | Gr. PK-12
Schaumburg Wise Road/Schaumburg KinderCare
Early Childhood / Day Cares1.3 mi | students | Gr. NS-PK
Hoffman Estates St. Hubert School
(Roman Catholic)1.4 mi | 574 students | Gr. K-9
Schaumburg Salem Plaza KinderCare
Early Childhood / Day Cares1.7 mi | 30 students | Gr. NS-PK
- June 20, 2012 - My children have been attending Hadi School since Preschool. My oldest is in 4th grade now. They are very well rounded kids and the older child has recently been excepted into the gifted program. This school is non discriminatory and has children of all races, religions, and affiliations. I am proud to have my children attend such a diverse school academically and socially. I would recommend this school to anyone. - Posted by Parent
- May 01, 2012 - I highly recommend this school because the education is excellence. Iove the whole child approach they take. Hadi School claims to be a leadership school and they have a vision to produce leaders of tomorrow. Currently their well above the national average in academic as well. Great teacher!! - Posted by Parent