|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten - 9|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(pant, long shorts, nice shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit www.wakullachristian.com for tuition rates or contact the school office (850)926-5583.|
|Admissions Director||Deborah L. Fell, Principal|
The mission of Wakulla Christian School is to help each student grow as Jesus did in wisdom, in stature, and in favor with God and man.
Wakulla Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its school-administered programs, inclusive of athletics and fine arts, nor any of its school-administered policies which include admissions, and other policies.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible Word of God, final in content and complete in revelation.
2. We believe that there is one God eternally existent in the persons of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, who took on human flesh, lived a sinless life, was crucified, buried and rose again, who ascended back to Heaven to make intercession for us, and who will return in power and glory.
4. We believe all men are sinful by nature and are in need of God’s salvation.
5. We believe man is saved by grace through faith in what Christ has done for us on the cross, not by anything we can do; it is a gift of God.
6. We believe that the child of God has been given a new nature at the time of salvation and is enabled to live a Godly life only by the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit.
7. We believe the obedient Christian has followed the Lord in believers’ baptism and is actively serving in the ministry of the local church.
Accreditation and Certification
Wakulla Christian School, having satisfied the minimum accreditation standards of the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS), has been awarded the status of full accreditation. Wakulla Christian School is also affiliated with the National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA) by being an accredited member of FACCS.
Faculty members of Wakulla Christian School faculty are certified through the Florida Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (FACCS) by meeting degree requirements, as well as obtaining the necessary continuing education units for professional development.
Profile last updated: 10/07/2013
- School Location Miles Students Grades
Crawfordville Providence Christian Academy
710 Shadeville Road
Crawfordville , FL , 32327
(850)926-2456(Baptist)4.2 mi | 58 students | Gr. K-12
Woodville Devereux School Tallahassee
Woodville , FL , 32362
Tallahassee Franklin Academy
615 Tuskegee St
Tallahassee , FL , 32305
TallahasseeSakkara Youth Institute Independent School
Tallahassee , FL , 32301
TallahasseeJohn Paul Ii Catholic High School
5100 Terrebonne Dr
Tallahassee , FL , 32311
(850)201-5744(Roman Catholic)12.7 mi | 119 students | Gr. 9-12