- We are a NAEYC accredited school since 2005 and offer FREE Universal Pre-K for all children who turn 4 before December 31st.
- Each classroom provides an environment where children are free to interact, inquire and extend their understanding through hands-on experiences.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool - Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||100% (NY School Avg.: 28%)|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1 (National school avg.: 13:1)|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||25%|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Average SAT score||92|
|Average ACT score||94|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$185|
|Tuition Notes||Weekly cost includes snacks, lunch and school bus transportation to and from home.|
|% on Financial Aid||80%|
|Admissions Director||Christine DeGennaro|
- SUMMER CAMP
- Summer camp is from July to the end of August each year. Choice of 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 weeks.
- Fun activities include outdoor/indoor activities, weekly trips, arts & crafts and water play.
- Activities inlcude, Magic show, Miniture Golf, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Sports USA, Bumper Bowling, Treasure Hunt, Barbeques, Field Day, Talent Show, Movies, Kid-O-Robics and more...
- Snacks, lunch, and school bus transportation and trips are included in the monthly fee.
Bronx Wake-eden Christian Academy
(Baptist)0.2 mi | 77 students | Gr. K-4
Bronx St. Francis Of Assisi School
(Roman Catholic)0.4 mi | 332 students | Gr. PK-8
Bronx Mount St. Michael Academy
All-boys  (Roman Catholic)0.4 mi | 891 students | Gr. 8-12
Bronx St. Frances Of Rome School
(Roman Catholic)0.5 mi | 227 students | Gr. PK-8
Bronx Our Lady Of Grace School
(Roman Catholic)0.7 mi | 353 students | Gr. K-9