Grades: UG | 38 students
- Seven Hills Academy has established a reputation for providing academic and behavioral education to children requiring support that they are unable to receive in the public school system.
- Seven Hills Academy classrooms are designed to offer academic and behavioral programs to children with autism spectrum disorders, dual diagnosis and severely challenging behaviors.
- Each classroom offers programming that utilizes an interdisciplinary team approach built upon the principles of applied behavioral analysis combined with positive behavior supports.
- Seven Hills Academy staff work to improve the abilities of the students who attend the program and enhance each and every one of their life options.
- In addition to Special Education Teachers, the classroom day may include individual or small group time spent with a Reading Specialist, a Speech and Language Therapist, an Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist or Music Therapist, who are all available within the program for therapy and consultative service to the students and staff.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HarvardGrades: NS-PK | 71 students
Po Box 184 40 Poor Farm Road
Harvard, MA 01451
GrotonGrades: NS-PK | 49 students
20 Joy Ln
Groton, MA 01450
Still RiverGrades: 1-12 | 111 students
Po Box 1000 282 Still River Rd
Still River, MA 01467
GrotonGrades: PK-8 | 223 students
14 Main Street
Groton, MA 01450
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.