Grades: PK-8 | 93 students
- Springfield Christian School began in the fall of 1976 and was founded for families who wanted a Christ-centered, Bible-based, quality education for their children.
- It exists for families who believe that parents hold ultimate responsibility for the education and development of their children.
- The philosophy of education of Springfield Christian School is rooted deeply in the Bible and accepted as the Word of God for all of life's faith and practice.
- These scriptures communicate the existence of the Triune God, the fact that He created and providentially sustains continuously through Jesus Christ what man calls the universe, and that man was created by God and bears His image.
- Because God created all that is, all the particulars of life in our universe are related, with their unity secured in God Himself.
- Thus, all truth is God's truth.
- True education, then, involves finding true relationship not only between man and God, but also between and among things, in order to find their true significance as imputed by their Creator, the study of whom must be the core of educational curricula.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(tan, black, or blue pants any solid color polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,007|
|Tuition Notes||We are a participating school with Ohio EdChoice Scholarship.|
|Admissions Director||Judy Loy|
|Admissions Associate||Valerie Brown|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SpringfieldGrades: PK-12 | 427 students
1200 E High St
Springfield, OH 45505
SpringfieldGrades: K-12 | 401 students
2177 Emmanuel Way
Springfield, OH 45502
SpringfieldGrades: K-8 | 80 students
2420 Saint Paris Pike
Springfield, OH 45504
SpringfieldGrades: K-7 | 256 students
1817 N Limestone St
Springfield, OH 45503
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.