Grades: PK-8 | 93 students
- Springfield Christian School began in the fall of 1976 and was founded for families who wanted a Christ-centered, Bible-based, quality education for their children.
- It exists for families who believe that parents hold ultimate responsibility for the education and development of their children.
- The philosophy of education of Springfield Christian School is rooted deeply in the Bible and accepted as the Word of God for all of life's faith and practice.
- These scriptures communicate the existence of the Triune God, the fact that He created and providentially sustains continuously through Jesus Christ what man calls the universe, and that man was created by God and bears His image.
- Because God created all that is, all the particulars of life in our universe are related, with their unity secured in God Himself.
- Thus, all truth is God's truth.
- True education, then, involves finding true relationship not only between man and God, but also between and among things, in order to find their true significance as imputed by their Creator, the study of whom must be the core of educational curricula.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(tan, black, or blue pants any solid color polo)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,007|
|Tuition Notes||We are a participating school with Ohio EdChoice Scholarship.|
|Admissions Director||Judy Loy|
|Admissions Associate||Valerie Brown|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SpringfieldGrades: K-8 | 80 students
2420 Saint Paris Pike
Springfield, OH 45504
SpringfieldGrades: K-7 | 256 students
1817 N Limestone St
Springfield, OH 45503
SpringfieldGrades: PK-12 | 427 students
1200 E High St
Springfield, OH 45505
SpringfieldGrades: K-12 | 401 students
2177 Emmanuel Way
Springfield, OH 45502
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.